How can I level up?
You can level up by:
Mining
Building
Making Half Dirt Towers
Crafting
Quests (COMPLETING them)

What's the quickest?
I suggest Making Half Dirt Towers,Crafting and completing Quests.

Why is it getting slower and slower?
It's because you are a high level.

Do you need lots of cubits when your a high level?
You don't have to.

Now to the Pets!

How much is a pet?
It depends on the level of the pets.

Which one is the cheapest?
Doogs and Mewmews are the cheapest.

Why are they so expensive in the Cubit Store?
So? You can buy them from other players.

How much are all the pets?
This might confuse you.
2k-MORE than 40k

Are they good?
They are good because they can find rare art. (Depends on they're level).

How come their not leveling up?
Could be because of hunger or because they need 3000-3500 blocks mined to be another level.

Which are the best?
All of them are the same.

What's the point of pets?
These little ones are animals who follow you.
You can feed,level up and have ''fun'' with your pet!

Can they add Doge and memes like that?
That would be quite silly.

Is there a cheaper way of getting them?
You can find them in green cubes. Which costs way more cheaper than the cheap pets.

What will I need?
At LEAST the cheapest pet. (2k)
Pet Treats (100c in the Cubit Store for 5) (20c each).

Comments

• MotivationMotivation Member
    edited May 2018
    Sorry to burst your bubble but:
    1. Quests only give xp to the player upon completion
    2. When you are leveling up a pet, it does not get slower. The xp of a pet needed to level up stays constant (3,500 blocks per level)
    3. Well, you do need cubits to buy pet treats. Pet treats costs 100c for 5 (20c each) or maybe even less if you have a merchant perk. The pet treat keeps the pet full for 1 hour, and ut will only gain xp once it's full.
    4. Dogs And Mewmews are rare drops from green cubes too.
    5. The price range is really vague. A black cat can cost more than a hundred thousand, and ram alone can cost about 1 million cubits.
    6. They aren't just blocks that follow you. They can detect nearby Fossils, Cave Arts, Gylphs, Trilobytes and the new ones too. The detection range may vary by level. Minimum is 1 block and maximum is 3 (not sure though)

So before you make a guide, please make sure you know everything about them first. Thanks.

P.S: No this isn't an insult. It's called constructive criticism.
    You may add these points to your guide if you want. I'm just trying to help :)
  • ^
    Making more understandable helps alot of people, especially kids.

Nice guide ! :D
  • Sorry to burst your bubble but:
    2. When you are leveling up a pet, it does not get slower. The xp of a pet needed to level up stays constant (5,000 blocks per level)
    3. Well, you do need cubits to buy pet treats. Pet treats costs 100c for 5 (20c each) or maybe even less id you have a merchant perk. The pet treat keeps the pet full for 2 hours, and ut will only gain xp once it's full.
    5. The price range is really vague. A black cat can cost more than a hundred thousand, and ram alone can cost about 1 million cubits.
    6. They aren't just blocks that follow you. They can detect nearby Fossils, Cave Arts, Gylphs, Trilobytes and the new ones too. The detection range may vary by level. Minimum is 1 block and maximum is 3 (not sure though)

So before you make a guide, please make sure you know everything about them first. Thanks.

Actually it only makes them full for an hour.
  • Sorry to burst your bubble but:
    2. When you are leveling up a pet, it does not get slower. The xp of a pet needed to level up stays constant (5,000 blocks per level)
    3. Well, you do need cubits to buy pet treats. Pet treats costs 100c for 5 (20c each) or maybe even less id you have a merchant perk. The pet treat keeps the pet full for 2 hours, and ut will only gain xp once it's full.

Well, I don't wanna argue anymore but I'm sure @SirKewberth or @CosmicCow can confirm that it is definitely 2 hours.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

Sorry to burst your bubble but:

Well, I don't wanna argue anymore but I'm sure @SirKewberth or @CosmicCow can confirm that it is definitely 2 hours.
    nope.. it is 1 hour unless they changed it.
  • Thanks for the correction.
  • idk if im right about this but im pretty sure u get a tiny bit of xp from completing a trade. if this is actually true u should add it.

Ī̷̮̠̘̳̑͑̅Ḿ̸̦͕̜̮̼̾̅̄ ̸̛̞̹̒̒͆̄̅͜ ̴͙͕̬̜̝̅̇͋̋̿͜͝N̶̟̠̙͂͊̊͐̀̕O̵̢̧̤̟̟̒̓͂͊T̵̞̗͆ͅ ̸̢̳̻̞͙̋̓ͅŠ̶͙͔͓̾̉͌̀Ŭ̶͉̈̀̿̉Ŗ̵̢̹̽͋E̷̟̐̑ ̴͙̮̓̀͛ ̵̡͕̞̳̭͚̇T̷̤̭̭͙͕͈̃Ḩ̶̯̙̃̾̽̈́̌̐Ỏ̵̧͈̱̻͔͋̋
  • idk if im right about this but im pretty sure u get a tiny bit of xp from completing a trade. if this is actually true u should add it.

Ī̷̮̠̘̳̑͑̅Ḿ̸̦͕̜̮̼̾̅̄ ̸̛̞̹̒̒͆̄̅͜ ̴͙͕̬̜̝̅̇͋̋̿͜͝N̶̟̠̙͂͊̊͐̀̕O̵̢̧̤̟̟̒̓͂͊T̵̞̗͆ͅ ̸̢̳̻̞͙̋̓ͅŠ̶͙͔͓̾̉͌̀Ŭ̶͉̈̀̿̉Ŗ̵̢̹̽͋E̷̟̐̑ ̴͙̮̓̀͛ ̵̡͕̞̳̭͚̇T̷̤̭̭͙͕͈̃Ḩ̶̯̙̃̾̽̈́̌̐Ỏ̵̧͈̱̻͔͋̋

I don't think it's true.

I don't think it's true.
    double check with mods im pretty sure it is/was

but its only a teeny bit not like placing a block or something, and again,