My idea about the summer news

I think that not having the summer pack, sucks. I was really looking forward to it, and adding all the items together, would cost more than the pack.

But for the rest of it, I like it!

What is your guys's ideas? Let me know! You comment may be in The Daily Cubic!

Comments

• I like that Cosmic's doing different things, make it all the more exciting! Can't wait to see how Cubic Castles will be in a few years!
  • The packs are gona be takeing alot of money
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    I think it's a good change.
    You'll know what your getting each day.
    See something you like, you can buy it. Don't like that days item you can skip it.
    No more spending 100k on loot box style packs til you finally get the rare item you want.
    Also this means the market won't get flooded with common pack items/clothing.
    Don't get me wrong I don't want all seasonal events to be like this but this will be a refreshing change.
  • gdog said:

I think it's a good change.
    You'll know what your getting each day.
    See something you like, you can buy it. Don't like that days item you can skip it.
    No more spending 100k on loot box style packs til you finally get the rare item you want.
    Also this means the market won't get flooded with common pack items/clothing.
    Don't get me wrong I don't want all seasonal events to be like this but this will be a refreshing change.

Yup, ‘‘tis glad to see they are trying new things!!!
  • Like gdog said, if you don’t want something, you’ll have a chance to not buy it which is unlike what packs are- were before for Summer packs. Having a higher chance of getting two items for a bit more expense is better than having a low chance of getting items from packs with the rarity of the items that the devs put in.
    This will in fact be a nice change and I liked what they did in April fools so I may be biased.
  • I don't like it but that is simply because I dislike change. It was not until almost a year after fadey foam was released I began to use it frequently. I was like UGHHHHH NO :O:! Change is good and it is what CC needs I applaud the devs for going with the less easy route.
  • Raizuseku said:

Like gdog said, if you don’t want something, you’ll have a chance to not buy it which is unlike what packs are- were before for Summer packs. Having a higher chance of getting two items for a bit more expense is better than having a low chance of getting items from packs with the rarity of the items that the devs put in.
    This will in fact be a nice change and I liked what they did in April fools so I may be biased.

True, but I like the feeling of getting random items!
  • I don't like it but that is simply because I dislike change. It was not until almost a year after fadey foam was released I began to use it frequently. I was like UGHHHHH NO :O:! Change is good and it is what CC needs I applaud the devs for going with the less easy route.

I already knew they were not going to do the summer pack this year, since they had stated that pack season was over after Easter until Halloween
  • This is awesome because you can invest items to it just like the zilla mannequin, bought it in store for 5k, it rise up to 10k.
    Big Profit
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    I don't mind the change per se...and I like the idea of being able to purchase what you really want...but I am concerned that since people are busy in RL they might miss things they really want if an item is only offered for a couple of days. I wasn't able to participate in the Easter celebrations because I was on travel without my gaming computer and experienced a severe travel delay (hours sitting around an airport terminal), so by the time I got home it was in the wee hours of Monday morning. I really dislike anything in a game that lasts only a day or two as life happens...
  • I like the change but I hope it wont be as expensive as the april dirts. Maybe 1 or 2k perhaps
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    b3achy said:

I don't mind the change per se...and I like the idea of being able to purchase what you really want...but I am concerned that since people are busy in RL they might miss things they really want if an item is only offered for a couple of days. I wasn't able to participate in the Easter celebrations because I was on travel without my gaming computer and experienced a severe travel delay (hours sitting around an airport terminal), so by the time I got home it was in the wee hours of Monday morning. I really dislike anything in a game that lasts only a day or two as life happens...

It's true you might miss an item if you can't play for a few days but I think it's probably also true that there are people who will choose to buy a few of an item and then resell their extras, so you'll always have the chance to trade for it from other players.
  • If people resell you know its gona be alot since it will only be in the store for like 1 or 2 days