Life's Hard [FANART]

x_ox_o Member
I can stop if I want to stop. I will stop now. Anything I do after this post will not be related to any posts before this post. Thank you for forgiving me

- x_o

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please limit you art to a single person thread
  • x_ox_o Member
    ?
  • he means dont make alot of art threads and just make one he closed de other 2
  • x_ox_o Member
    Why?
  • cause then ull spam everything with ur threads
  • once again.. dude.. be nice to him... if you dont have anything nice to say... just keep it to yourself. we're all friends here on the forums...
  • edited May 2018

once again.. dude.. be nice to him... if you dont have anything nice to say... just keep it to yourself. we're all friends here on the forums...

wht did i say i meant dat nicely
  • x_ox_o Member
    Exactly
  • x_ox_o Member
    Stop being mean
  • x_o said:

Stop being mean

i meant that nicely and u just multiposted
  • x_ox_o Member
    How do I block/report people
  • x_o said:

u cant block ppl and cant report em except in game but u can send to a forum mod wht he does and yes ik ur talking about me
  • ahmad09 said:

x_o said:

u cant block ppl and cant report em except in game but u can send to a forum mod wht he does and yes ik ur talking about me
    actually if you go to a players profile and press ignore, it allows you to not be able to see said persons comments in threads and on activity wall
  • ahmad09 said:

x_o said:

actually if you go to a players profile and press ignore, it allows you to not be able to see said persons comments in threads and on activity wall
    didnt know
  • x_ox_o Member
    Ok
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Please take the time to read our forum rules. This will help you from getting your threads closed,receiving warnings and generally just make your time here for fun.
  • x_ox_o Member
    I have already, but some are harder to understand.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Just please don't spam discussions next time. I know some words may be a bit attacking but defend yourself and learn from what they said as long as they have a positive meaning. If someone tells you to stop or tells you to not do that next time, please remember that they are not angry at you. You seem to be very sensitive and a bit childish, that's why I'm trying to soften my words.
    I mean no harm, I just want to remind you that no one is angry at you just because you did something wrong, but rather they want you to learn from what they said. That's all. C:
  • x_o said:

Just like iKONIC said. Like the art. Maybe add more color??

Also, ahmad09 is really nice, he was just looking out for ya.

Like the art!
  • x_o said:

Just like iKONIC said. Like the art. Maybe add more color??

Also, ahmad09 is really nice, he was just looking out for ya.

Like the art!
    thanks mad