Forum Suggestions !!!

MedicationsMedications Member
edited May 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
When you have a long statement but you realized its useless you didnt cared about it but its not on the draft so every time you go to that discussion you always end up having long comments and you cant remove it unless you go to the draft section to remove.

Draft Remover on Comment
I suggest a Draft remove button to clear the saved message on your comment you had to your specific discussion that has a draft message.

Karma Suggestion !

Profile Border :
Comes with different colors !

Forumer Rank
Old forumers can receive a free special rank or a profile border.

Youtube Rank

Youtubers who have a nice content and good quality of video can have a youtube rank on forums so that other forumers can determine a youtuber.

Thats all for now :P

Comments

• YouTube rank would need to be a bit more complex..
    It’s possible to bot YouTube subs so, there would need to be more conditions met to achieve the rank.
  • OrenjiOrenji Member
    Kirodashi said:

YouTube rank would need to be a bit more complex..
    It’s possible to bot YouTube subs so, there would need to be more conditions met to achieve the rank.

Yeah, people can bot subscribers nowadays. My opinion would be no for the ranks and the border. The draft remover would be useful I guess?
  • Changed the youtube rank
  • How about thread sharing where you share a thread with others and they can edit it if you let them
  • The draft remover is excellent!!! I hate having to slooooowwly delete a whole draft, this makes it a one tap and it’s gone! :D
  • +1!
  • Bump
  • You can already delete drafts with one click? Just go to your drafts and click the X. Or if you're typing a comment but don't want it anymore just select all and press backspace.
  • Sir John GreySir John Grey Member
    edited May 2018
    they should also add emojis in forums to add some life here

Edit: and they should make search bar categorized. I mean whether you search for person, title, or content something like that.