Dear, Mods.

Why have I been put on a mild warning? I am not a bad person I just like to stir stuff up kinda gets my adrenaline up. I and alot of other have been thinking of quiting.... This makes one more reason too.
I really one to stay until this game is like fortnite but, I may not if corruption spreads.. You make me seem like a bad person, a idiot, a dumby, and a person with cognitive issues which I am not. I am proabbly smarter than alot of people on here I am a Political Scholar. This game has brought me joy... But, yet I could not imagine a day where I am warned. I am not dangerous but, I can tell you what is; Online Daters..... There could be a middle-aged man behind the computer screen preying on children. This is what we should, focus on not, warning, banning, and other things on people you don't agree with our you think they are annoying. We must protect our young players and keep them safe from creeps and other inappropriate matters. Politics is not such a threat as that. But, we should ignore what people say, and keep the young players safe! Are you with me!?
We should also make updates to the game USE THE MONEY YOU GET FROM CUBIT PURCHASERS to make the game a better place for all whom join this online community.
God Bless you all.

Comments

• This was not for my cause but, I am just speaking in general I am sorry to the mods whom hate me, I would like to become a mod but, I will not do what others have done. I will learn from others mistakes.
  • Capi5604Capi5604 Member
    edited May 2018
    Did not mean to comment
  • Capi5604Capi5604 Member
    edited May 2018
    Did not mean to comment
  • Because you multipost many times
  • But, they are not about the same thing O_O
  • Multiposting is when you write two consecutive comments without another person comment in between.
    Also bringing outer topics that is not suitable for this website

All my thoughts about your warning
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/9095/forum-warnings-bans-brief-guide#latest
    "Do not create discussions or activity feed comments about your warnings, they're supposed to remain private. If you have any questions, simply message one of the active forum moderators and they'll gladly assist you in regards to any of your issues."
This discussion has been closed.