I bet that you will play this game.

Comments

• [BN][BN] Member
    34.15 Karma
    its cute

i bet the person below me will bet the person below him that will bet the person below hm that will bet the person below him that will bet the person below him that will bet the person below him that will bet the person below him
  • Alpha_StormAlpha_Storm Member
    5.85 Karma
    No, I don't bet >:D
  • DatArcherDatArcher Member
    5.95 Karma
    Uhhh?

I Bet the person below me has seen this message.
    5.85 Karma
    Sorry I'm Blind..
    I bet the person under me hates Latecom... (I don't. I think he's a nice person.)
  • SarcoSarco Member
    73.05 Karma
    I am neutral

I bet the person below me has played cc this week
  • 44.65 Karma
    wow, false :3

I bet the person below me is the same person above me
    5.95 Karma
    Nops

I bet the person below me eats nutella
  • LateComLateCom Member
    158.85 Karma
    Nope.
    I bet the person under me said something about me once
  • [BN][BN] Member
    34.15 Karma
    Mhm i bet the person below me likes themselves
  • iitssaera?iitssaera? Member
    29.45 Karma
    nope, so, rip XD

I bet the person below me is higher than level 35
  • SarcoSarco Member
    73.05 Karma
    No

I bet the person below me knows how to make sure you have any questions
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    46.40 Karma
    I have no idea what that means. XD

I bet that the person below me likes cheesecake
    5.95 Karma
    Whats a cheesecake either? A cake of cheese?

I bet the person below me likes cheese
  • 5.75 Karma
    Cheesecake is delicious. google it. XD

I kind of like some kinds of cheese. :P

I bet the person below me likes ice cream.
  • [BN][BN] Member
    34.15 Karma
    No, pain in my- stomach.

I bet the person below me is the person below me
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    46.40 Karma
    True. XD

I bet that the person below me will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that... Well, you get the point. XD
  • [BN][BN] Member
    34.15 Karma
    'Gold' said:

True. XD

I bet that the person below me will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that the person below them will bet that... Well, you get the point. XD

Don't count this comment I did, but, Gold you just literally copied my comment
  • TyndaleTyndale Member
    edited January 24 46.40 Karma

'Gold' said:

True. XD

Don't count this comment I did, but, Gold you just literally copied my comment
    Oh. Oops. I didn't scroll up and read the other comments. XD
  • SarcoSarco Member
    73.05 Karma
    Nobody sent me a bet so idk

I bet the person below me has never seen this emoticon °≥°
    5.85 Karma
    I have, just now :P

I bet nothing I'm not a gambler
  • 2.30 Karma
    I bet the person below me is living life
  • Sir BEckleySir BEckley Member
    31.25 Karma
    False

I bet the person below me was scammed on cc
  • SarcoSarco Member
    73.05 Karma
    Yes

I bet the person below me likes deco over wearables
    5.95 Karma
    Nops ._.

I bet the person below me doesnt know me
  • LateComLateCom Member
    158.85 Karma
    Yep
    Person below me is alive
  • YorukoYoruko Member
    5.55 Karma
    nope

i bet the person below me is a singer
  • [BN][BN] Member
    34.15 Karma
    Thaaaankssss uuuu naaaaaxtttttt

I bet the person below me will have to click/tap Post Comment to leave their bet/comment
  • SarcoSarco Member
    73.05 Karma
    No

I bet the person below me is toxic
  • DaDoggyDaDoggy Member
    13.85 Karma
    No

I bet the person below hates the person above (Sarco)
  • Sir BEckleySir BEckley Member
    31.25 Karma
    Kind of xD

I bet the person below me is thinking about quitting cc