@Space_Fetus

I was not trying to say it was rigged but, it is not. I was just pointing it out that none were capped. You are trying to start stuff and I was just starting a discussion. If you can not leave the open-discussions open, why should you bother commenting? Gdog, has never closed any of them and I respect him for that. Our moderators help us don't mute us.. Do so please, leave them open for other people to be, active and let others get involved.
God Bless and Good Afternoon,
Capt. Capi

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    edited May 2018
    You didn’t blatantly state that the Event was rigged, but your use of quotation marks sure does infer it, which was probably why Space shut it down as quickly as possible.

He wasn’t the one trying to “start stuff” as you’ve so kindly put it, but rather you were. If you’re intentions were as good as you say they were, why even make a whole thread to point out the lack of capitalization in the winners names? It’s useless and dumb.

Like I, and many others have said before, it was completely random.

He helped you by closing your thread before it could spiral into some big ridiculous conspiracy theory about how the Official Events are rigged.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Basically spacecake (yes thats how i call him, deal with it xD) protected you from further argeuing... i even could see that that would go out of hand if it would remain open and you acrually opened another thread about the same thing

And no its not only people without capped letters, everyone has their own chances and that it turns out sometimes without capped letters on peoples name isnt spacecake's fault
  • I said "Fair" because it is a state of if he rigged it or not it is unknown if he did but I will give him the benefit of the doubt, since he is such a kind person. I trust mods.
  • Also the last one had, no caps but, 1
  • Dude just chill out. Space did this because he works and has a life unlike you. Creating useless threads won't help. Maybe he doesn't have time he works and needs to do other stuff just let it go.
  • Ok, I was just pointing it out :) Thanks for the discussion.
  • I have a life Madam, that's why I am not a moderator.
  • Please summer down.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Just trying to knock the idea of your head

space didnt do non cap on purpose, its all based on what a random number generator chooses
  • I know.
  • Then if you knew you wouldn't have created a bunch of nonsense threads
  • But, in my honest words the mods are in general great people.
  • I haven't ever laughed so much at such a pointless argument. Honestly, this is so pathetic. You didn't win?

Oh, well.. time to grab the magnifying glass, fedora, and notepad to understand why you didn't win, Capi. Let's accuse Space, the most trusted player in the game and official contest creator, of rigging the contests. The source of his rigged contests has everything to do with choosing players without capital letters in their names... Yes.. it's all starting to make sense now!

*writes up detailed report on forums about moderator*
    *first discussion closed by the falsely accused moderator*
    *creates new one using other moderators as an example*
    *waits to argue with the accused moderator*

I can't with this. I am dying even writing about this subject. Good day to you. *tips fedora* lmao
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i closed your thread because firstly there was no agenda other than to attempt an argument and secondly because t was clearly proved otherwise that the content of the discussion was proved wrong.

So if you can't argue about it anymore and no one else has anything contradictory to say other than the fact you were wrong then what needs further discussing at this point.
    hence the thread can be closed.. like this one.
This discussion has been closed.