⭐ BUYING Fox Parts and Sets! ⭐

Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
edited May 2018 in Trading Section

Prices

Note: Take a quick minute to fill out the survey at the bottom of this page, we appreciate your opinions! Be sure to come on back up here, though to see what we are buying!

Fox Ears - 300 cubits each

Fox Tails - 400 cubits each

- OR -

Fox Sets - 725 cubits each (25 cubits bonus to you)

If you or a friend are selling any of the listed items above, contact me in-game when available, or through the comment section of this discussion. I will try to respond as soon as I can!

Sales Terms

Set Limit - None (as many sets as you have, I will buy them)

Monetary discounts are appreciated and will be personally thanked for by your truly, for I am the appreciator for all things fluffy!* If your offer or comment is not responded to, do not worry. I may take some time to respond to every comment, just don't think that you are ignored if I do not respond right away.

Check on older comments of mine, due to the 24 hour comment cooldown time on discussions, I am only entitled 1 comment per 24-hour period.** I will instead be editing older comments to reply to newer ones in most cases, so keep an eye on my latest comments that get pushed further up by client comments.

Thank you for your business, and I hope to see the best of you in-game, and in the real life.

DexterTheFox and Co.

* Sales are on the consent of the client, if the client decides to sell for a low price, but wants the regular one later on, your request will be docked as void and will be disregarded.

** Read the Cubic Castles official Terms of Service to learn more about this

Comments