SUGGESTION: Colored glass can hold items.

I honestly don't see why we can't currently put items inside dyed glass. This could lead to many new designs for shops and builds. It's a pretty simple suggestion that would make builds prettier <3.

Comments

• AroeAroe Member
    +1

I don’t see why not, as this could hardly lead to any potential issues.

However, Kirodashi, if I may, I’d like to take a page out of your book and leave a suggestion for you.

Perhaps you should try writing down all these brilliant ideas you have, and when the time comes that you’re out of them, post them all into a single thread.

I’ve lost count about the amount of times I’ve seen one of your many different suggestion threads at the top of the Discussions page when logging into the Forums, and I don’t know if it’s considered as a form of spamming or not.

Either way, I love your ideas. :]
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited April 2018
    Aroe said:

+1

However, Kirodashi, if I may, I’d like to take a page out of your book and leave a suggestion for you.

Perhaps you should try writing down all these brilliant ideas you have, and when the time comes that you’re out of them, post them all into a single thread.

I’ve lost count about the amount of times I’ve seen one of your many different suggestion threads at the top of the Discussions page when logging into the Forums, and I don’t know if it’s considered as a form of spamming or not.

The reason I don't put suggestions into one thread is for several reasons:

One is that feedback can get mixed up when someone agrees with one idea but not another.

Also, having comments on countless different subjects can be confusing to people reading the comments, and it can limit conversation between people as to why it's a good idea or not, or suggesting things for the suggestion (that sounds weird but you get it lol)

Having one large thread also can be confusing just reading the thread itself and you can easily lose your place; formatting is also an issue.

I consciously made the choice to not make one giant thread, because I see a lot of these 'megathreads' and I often get confused by the thread itself and the comments, and it's not very aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Hope that helps <3

Edit: One thing I might do is to put suggestions that are related in a combined thread.
  • AroeAroe Member
    Kirodashi said:

Aroe said:

+1

The reason I don't put suggestions into one thread is for several reasons:

One is that feedback can get mixed up when someone agrees with one idea but not another.

Also, having comments on countless different subjects can be confusing to people reading the comments, and it can limit conversation between people as to why it's a good idea or not, or suggesting things for the suggestion (that sounds weird but you get it lol)

Having one large thread also can be confusing just reading the thread itself and you can easily lose your place; formatting is also an issue.

I consciously made the choice to not make one giant thread, because I see a lot of these 'megathreads' and I often get confused by the thread itself and the comments, and it's not very aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Hope that helps <3

Edit: One thing I might do is to put suggestions that are related in a combined thread.</p>
    I see your reasons, and agree with some of them.

You should definitely consider grouping all suggestions of the same relations into the same thread, as to lessen potential spam.
  • What if I told you, it already can hold items
  • +1
  • +1, I would like to store my future valentines collection in the pink glass :P
    I'm sure anyone who has a pack collection can relate :3
  • +1!! Even though you can already do it, it would make it easier if it worked like normal glass
  • why not, +1 since the Vend scam are removed.