HELP!!

I bought a hog in a box for 800c. Now I am trying to sell it for 400c. No one will buy. Why???

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Maybe Because its expensive..? Or maybe because there's no demand for pigs at all

Great.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Maybe Because its expensive..? Or maybe because there's no demand for pigs at all

Great.
    Yeah, farming has died down a lot so it is hard to sell farming related items nowadays. Not even sure if pigs are sold for that price anymore
  • Great. Whats a good price I could sell to people who want pigs or need another pig for there farm? Or I just keep it until I get the Pig Pal perk.
  • Great. Whats a good price I could sell to people who want pigs or need another pig for there farm? Or I just keep it until I get the Pig Pal perk.

I don't think I even see others selling pigs anymore so I don't know of a price range. I guess you could experiment by selling it at different prices or just keep it for yourself

I don't think I even see others selling pigs anymore so I don't know of a price range. I guess you could experiment by selling it at different prices or just keep it for yourself
    Ok thanks!
  • LateCom said:

pigs are 250 recubes in the farmer co-op if im not mistaken.
    theyre worth 1/2 of their price in recubes so you just lost some 700c or so m8 :)

No need to state that, he most likely knows, and this is something he can deal with, without some snarky pro laughing about it
  • LateCom said:

theyre worth 1/2 of their price in recubes so you just lost some 700c or so m8 :)

No need to state that, he most likely knows, and this is something he can deal with, without some snarky pro laughing about it
    Thank you.
  • LateCom said:

Thank you.
    Np, just don’t use me as a scapegoat again mate :)
  • Yeah, like the others told you, the hog has dropped. You have lost most of the value on it as the value of recubes drops. This happens sometimes, though, it's all part of the buying and selling business! It can be risky sometimes, but it's very satisfying when you do make profits. I recommend you try to sell it for 125-175c, so you can at least make a bit of money back. Or you could just keep him and have a new pink buddy!