@Mods

I have been wondering if I can make a new lobby, the one we currently have is boring and I would be happy if we can go back to the old ones or, We can work something I'll make a model if needed.
Thank you for all your support,
Capt. Capi

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    For a start, rude, lol. "Your lobbies suck, I can do better"
    The devs have to build the lobbies as they are different from normal realms. We've been trying to get a no-litter bumper in there for ages but its not as simple as them just dropping it into the lobby. It requires code tweaks to be able to change the lobby.

The old lobbies imo were not as good and they also wouldn't work anymore. Need a farmers coop entrance etc.
    Like the old lobbies were just a series of doors. Yawn.

I like that town hall, farmers coop, adventure mode, your realm all have unique looking entrances. Its more multi language friendly that way too.
  • I think that the lobbies now are fine as they are. I don't think they need to be fancy or super decorated as a simple lobby makes it easy to navigate for new players.
  • Gdog you inferring that I was meaning to be rude, and which I wasn't and you I never said there was nothing wrong with the new lobbies but they are boring also, I never said I could do better I was just asking. And plus also responding to LiteRary, he said the mods keep the game safe, in reality nobody hardly ever gets banned.... Somebody built inappropriate thing I reported him constant times... But, you all ban cursers, shouldn't you be focusing on people like the guy I reported I find this a threat to the game.. Can you do a town hall where we all work together to make good rules for the game and take votes.
    Thank you for your support, and God Bless You
    Capt. Capi
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited April 2018
    All I can say is
    The lobby is accessable to any Official Realms, and I am good with that. If the old lobbies will be back as an accessable lobby then I will be very glad.

Also, having 8 Mods vs 1000 scam reports or live incidents is a very hard duty, we should give them respect they need.
    edited April 2018

Gdog you inferring that I was meaning to be rude, and which I wasn't and you I never said there was nothing wrong with the new lobbies but they are boring also, I never said I could do better I was just asking. And plus also responding to LiteRary, he said the mods keep the game safe, in reality nobody hardly ever gets banned.... Somebody built inappropriate thing I reported him constant times... But, you all ban cursers, shouldn't you be focusing on people like the guy I reported I find this a threat to the game.. Can you do a town hall where we all work together to make good rules for the game and take votes.
    Thank you for your support, and God Bless You
    Capt. Capi

I wasn't inferring you were being rude.
    It was playful/insincere hence the lol I added.
    I prefer the current lobbies as stated instead of the old lobbies which were just 8 doors in a line. The new lobbies are visually descriptive for players of all ages and languages.
    What is it about the old lobbies you prefer?

Not sure why you brought up mod stuff on a thread about lobbies but ok...
    Mods can't remove signs, builds or blocks. Only admins can.
    You best off contacting/reporting it through support in those cases.
    We do ban lots of people but how are you to know when we do that as we don't share that info publicly.
    You can partly see all the cases that get solved in the community discord I guess.

We have a pretty comprehensive set of rules already. Don't really think anything needs to be added or voted upon.
  • Gdog.... I also would like to add if you all can bring free speech back... my friend had a Hillary or Trump thing and he got banned for a day whom was responsible for this? And everyone in my conservative group don't speak and public and we have meeting secretly.... Can you ask other mods not to ban us and even our liberal friends, all speech should be respective, right or left. Also I love the old lobbies because, the simplicity and the different ones.....
    Thank you for all your response and I take in you care enough to even tap on this great wishes and God Bless.
  • I have been wondering if I can make a new lobby, the one we currently have is boring and I would be happy if we can go back to the old ones or, We can work something I'll make a model if needed.
    Capt. Capi

Wow. I agree with Gdog. You came across really rude. Maybe reread before you post?
  • He never said I was rude.
  • Nevermind I take that back.
    edited April 2018

Gdog.... I also would like to add if you all can bring free speech back... my friend had a Hillary or Trump thing and he got banned for a day whom was responsible for this? And everyone in my conservative group don't speak and public and we have meeting secretly.... Can you ask other mods not to ban us and even our liberal friends, all speech should be respective, right or left. Also I love the old lobbies because, the simplicity and the different ones.....
    Thank you for all your response and I take in you care enough to even tap on this great wishes and God Bless.

Freedom of speech only applies to governments. It's there to stop governments imprisoning its people or punishing people for having different views/speaking their minds. This is a private company so does not have to follow freedom of speech. We don't allow political stuff here on the forums or in hollas or political builds etc. as it usually ends in fights. There are many forums on the internet where you can have these discussions. Now if you are ingame in a realm you own and just having a chat with friends about it you'll be fine.
    https://lifehacker.com/5953755/what-exactly-is-freedom-of-speech-and-how-does-it-apply-to-the-internet

• gdog said:

Gdog.... I also would like to add if you all can bring free speech back... my friend had a Hillary or Trump thing and he got banned for a day whom was responsible for this? And everyone in my conservative group don't speak and public and we have meeting secretly.... Can you ask other mods not to ban us and even our liberal friends, all speech should be respective, right or left. Also I love the old lobbies because, the simplicity and the different ones.....

Freedom of speech only applies to governments. It's there to stop governments imprisoning its people or punishing people for having different views/speaking their minds. This is a private company so does not have to follow freedom of speech. We don't allow political stuff here on the forums or in hollas or political builds etc. as it usually ends in fights. There are many forums on the internet where you can have these discussions. Now if you are ingame in a realm you own and just having a chat with friends about it you'll be fine.
    https://lifehacker.com/5953755/what-exactly-is-freedom-of-speech-and-how-does-it-apply-to-the-internet

Honesty Gdog, you are (dramatic slight pause) the best. I hope you stay in the CC community for a long time.
  • I have been wondering if I can make a new lobby, the one we currently have is boring and I would be happy if we can go back to the old ones or, We can work something I'll make a model if needed.
    Capt. Capi

Plss Help Me guyzz and plss im so sorry i wont do again plsss unmute plss Cosmic Comw and Modss plss im so sorry
    Redison88 said:

I have been wondering if I can make a new lobby, the one we currently have is boring and I would be happy if we can go back to the old ones or, We can work something I'll make a model if needed.
    Capt. Capi

Plss Help Me guyzz and plss im so sorry i wont do again plsss unmute plss Cosmic Comw and Modss plss im so sorry
    Your mute will expire shortly.
    This isn't the place to be asking for unmutes.
  • Gdog, I find you saying I don't know what freedom of speech is..., rude. I know what it is and it does not just apply to government. and I just don't find it right when we are censored, when I have payed over or somewhere around 200 dollars in c on my multiple accounts, that I can't speak freely. Also it seems like Orwell's Novel, "1984" that alot of my friends have been banned for saying stuff that mods don't agree with.... I am not a politically correct person... I just wish you can respect us and what is wrong with it? It get people into fights? So? That's life fights happen. But, you do allow a Nazi-like clan named the Cubic Reich and their places has references to the Third Reich and originally had Swastikas every where.
    Well, Gdog thanks for reply I hope you have a blessed day. :D
    Capt. Capi
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    dude.... where are you going with this?

You made a proposal about lobbies...
    1 mistaken word and it turns into a political/ideological debate???

i'm sorry but i don't see how you can jump so far off-topic.
    from lobby to freedom of speech using completely unrelated examples pushing this matter even further out of context.

------------------------------
    Now your proposal is i think... interesting yet i do not think it would be needed to rely on the players to make this kind of change.
    edited April 2018

Gdog, I find you saying I don't know what freedom of speech is..., rude. I know what it is and it does not just apply to government. and I just don't find it right when we are censored, when I have payed over or somewhere around 200 dollars in c on my multiple accounts, that I can't speak freely. Also it seems like Orwell's Novel, "1984" that alot of my friends have been banned for saying stuff that mods don't agree with.... I am not a politically correct person... I just wish you can respect us and what is wrong with it? It get people into fights? So? That's life fights happen. But, you do allow a Nazi-like clan named the Cubic Reich and their places has references to the Third Reich and originally had Swastikas every where.
    Well, Gdog thanks for reply I hope you have a blessed day. :D
    Capt. Capi

I'm afraid it does just apply to government. Read that link.
    End of the day this is cosmic cow game's game and they can choose what content its user base can and cannot do. Regardless of whether you spent money or not.
    We certainly do not allow such clans. Post some screenshots of it in the community discord and we shall deal with those involved.

But yeah this is a discussion started on lobbies so let's get back to that.
  • Ok, Gdog thanks...... I'll get some screenshots.
  • I think it's time to close this thread. Lord this is getting crazy and Capt.your just putting yourself into a even deeper hole
  • I just started this because, somebody said mods do things.... I'll close this discussion sorry for the confusion lol. Thanks, Gdog God Bless You and a good day too you all
This discussion has been closed.