I am looking for someone to draw my user

Items: starry scarf, jester cane, clown mask, suit jacket, racoon tail, and black pants

I will give the best one 6c just post on forums and if I like it I’ll friend u so put ur username in the message w/ the picture

Comments

• I need that 6c
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited April 2018
    I'll draw you! Gimme some time. Can you show me a pic of ur qbee?
  • K I’ll take a screenshot brb
  • Finished! Sorry if it's not very good.
  • Ongoing drawing
  • Tumble weed that’s funny creative do you have a drawing?
  • I like it could u maybe fix the face up a little and add a backround?
  • hmm maybe i could try ? i just need time
  • -gasps-
    Someone needs...
    SOmOne tO dRaW tHEm??
    At your service! >:D

I'm just bored and needed something to draw lel also I think I made the canvas too big oops
    Anyway, hope you like it! :3
  • -gasps-
    Someone needs...
    SOmOne tO dRaW tHEm??
    At your service! >:D

I'm just bored and needed something to draw lel also I think I made the canvas too big oops
    Anyway, hope you like it! :3

When i suck at drawing XD
  • Ok I’ll let Rin shiraku try to see if his/gets is better but so far I like pinkKewbie’s
  • I know this is inappropriate when i just make it less intimidating i make it cute , i cant get it balanced, I'm really sorry for making this inappropriate , i tried at least 4 times , but this is the best one i can do...

well yeah when i made it cute it doesnt really fitted the clown mask so i had to change it :'<
  • I know this is inappropriate when i just make it less intimidating i make it cute , i cant get it balanced, I'm really sorry for making this inappropriate , i tried at least 4 times , but this is the best one i can do...

well yeah when i made it cute it doesnt really fitted the clown mask so i had to change it :'<

The coolest of all omg ;-; im amazed
  • Use this instead

I know this is inappropriate when i just make it less intimidating i make it cute , i cant get it balanced, I'm really sorry for making this inappropriate , i tried at least 4 times , but this is the best one i can do...

• I like that it’s awesome
  • 6c cheapskate

Wow that's really REALLY good I'm actually shook by this

Wow that's really REALLY good I'm actually shook by this
    I saw that on my screen and I yelled... "Holy #@$$!". Great drawning bro. More drawings like this will Scur me. XD
  • Rin shiraku really is the best <3
  • Yes rib is very good
  • Merry Xmas! =D

• Lol joy it’s perfect
  • Merry Xmas! =D

h it's too good, this made my day XDDDDD
  • RINNNN WASSUP THX FOR THAT PIC BTW