SUGGESTION: Include recipe in daily quests that have to do with crafting.

A lot of new players will not know the recipe for whatever item they are asked to craft, and it can discourage them from attempting it. I suggest that the information for daily quests will help you by giving you the recipe.

Comments

• All hail the queen! I totally agree.
  • Bump! <3 Also would like @SirKewberth and @CosmicCow 's feedback if possible
  • Good Idea
  • -1 But then what is the point of the Cubic Learning Center? All new players find out what it is, you get a quest to visit it almost first thing. It's all part of the adventure! A little extra work for a fair amount of cubits is fine (especially for a new player, 50c is a lot) so I think its great just how it is ^^
  • -1 There is no need
  • -1 There is no need

JackFury said:

-1 But then what is the point of the Cubic Learning Center? All new players find out what it is, you get a quest to visit it almost first thing. It's all part of the adventure! A little extra work for a fair amount of cubits is fine (especially for a new player, 50c is a lot) so I think its great just how it is ^^

New players may be confused to the Learning Center or, they might only go in to activate the quest, and then leave.

The point of this is to help them and motivate them to finish the quest.
  • +1 it rlly help ....

-1 have cubic learning center for what? ....

+1 cubic learning center not have all recipes,and it is broken,admins didn't change it,etc...

+1 won ,so...

+1
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    edited April 2018
    Kirodashi said:

-1 There is no need

JackFury said:

-1 But then what is the point of the Cubic Learning Center? All new players find out what it is, you get a quest to visit it almost first thing. It's all part of the adventure! A little extra work for a fair amount of cubits is fine (especially for a new player, 50c is a lot) so I think its great just how it is ^^

New players may be confused to the Learning Center or, they might only go in to activate the quest, and then leave.

Well then maybe this feature could be added for players under level 20? But instead of the recipe being shown maybe a line of text like "Don't know how to craft it? Find out how in the Cubic Learning Center!" so the CLC is still being used.
  • Kirodashi said:

-1 There is no need

JackFury said:

Well then maybe this feature could be added for players under level 20? But instead of the recipe being shown maybe a line of text like "Don't know how to craft it? Find out how in the Cubic Learning Center!" so the CLC is still being used.
    This wouldn't really impact the use of the CLC. Giving QBees ONE recipe for their quest doesn't give them the HUNDREDS of recipes in the CLC, so they'll still need to go there.
  • Yes but they may forget that it exists? As you said before, "New players may be confused to the Learning Center or, they might only go in to activate the quest, and then leave."
    So letting them know that the CLC exists can also help get them familiar with it.
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited April 2018

Yes but they may forget that it exists? As you said before, "New players may be confused to the Learning Center or, they might only go in to activate the quest, and then leave."
    So letting them know that the CLC exists can also help get them familiar with it.

One thing that may work is :
    "The recipe for this is available in the Cubic Learning Center: Click here to warp there! "
  • Kirodashi said:

Yes but they may forget that it exists? As you said before, "New players may be confused to the Learning Center or, they might only go in to activate the quest, and then leave."

"The recipe for this is available in the Cubic Learning Center: Click here to warp there! "
    Ah, so you agree with me now? :P
  • -1 Actually, They should find a way to do it by their self.
    Kirodashi said:

Maybe that one o-o! +1 for that
  • KirodashiKirodashi Member
    edited April 2018

Kirodashi said:

Ah, so you agree with me now? :P
    Not entirely, but sure, I guess?

Either way, it still should have the 'warp' function to make it easier, and less confusing.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    +1
    Lazy go learning centry haha
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2018
    Well, maybe we could have a image of the craftable on the quest, so the new player would go to the learning center and search for its recipe! (Probably many of you were fooled by the "brick block cap" when you were new players)