SUGGESTION: Add confirmation box when eating 'rare' edible items.

It's fairly simple: Just add a "Are you sure you would like to eat this item? It has a higher value than other foods! Yes/No" confirmation box when someone tries to eat a rare edible.

Items that should be included for confirmation are: Boogers, Crops, Easter Eggs, etc.

Comments

• edited April 2018
    +1 my friend eat the price of little big maze.. this dont give lag and it dont cost to put in game.. +847485 haha :P
  • +1 I always feel like I’m gonna eat all of my easter eggs. ;o;
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited April 2018
    +1
  • lucaaa795 said:

Um
    You have to either be a newbie or just stupid (no offense) to eat such wonderous stuff.
    -1 simply because I feel that its fine as it is.

Nah dude, accidents happen, let’s say I’m sliding an eatable item out of my inventory onto a vend, my fingers could slip and the item would slide over my qbee, munch munch!!! So, no offense to you of course, but anyone, including you, could accidentally eat an item, even if your not stupid..
  • +10
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Um
    You have to either be a newbie or just stupid (no offense) to eat such wonderous stuff.

Nah dude, accidents happen, let’s say I’m sliding an eatable item out of my inventory onto a vend, my fingers could slip and the item would slide over my qbee, munch munch!!! So, no offense to you of course, but anyone, including you, could accidentally eat an item, even if your not stupid..
    Then it's that player's fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Nah, that whole thing of being able to eat an item is supposed to be a feature, not a challenge, so this idea makes sense
  • AroeAroe Member
    edited April 2018
    +1

A little bit of security on higher-priced edibles wouldn’t hurt anyone, I can’t see any reason why someone should feel the need to disagree with this.
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Um

Accidents happen all the time.

Plus, I’m sure if you were a victim of said accident you would’ve wished there were a few more security measures taken as precaution, rather than lose a fortune.
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Um

The player did nothing wrong.
    Accidents happen, and what do you do after they happen? Prevent them.
    So to this suggestion I say +1.
  • I'm going to tag
    @SirKewberth
    @CosmicCow