SUGGESTION: New Blocks!

KirodashiKirodashi Member
edited April 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
I'd like to suggest a few blocks, I'll add to this list if I come up with any more

Gold Brick Stairs / Gold Brick Cap / Gold Brick Slab / Gold Brick Column
While seeing the Bomberzone Golden Pagoda, I noticed that the builder had to use normal gold stairs, which don't quite match the gold brick stairs. So I suggest Gold Brick Stairs, Gold Brick Cap, Gold Brick Column, and Gold Brick Slab.

Marble Sculpty
In real life, marble is often used in making sculptures - so why don't we have marble sculpt-y? In fact, I'd like to see, hopefully, every block having a sculpty form.

Comments

• Yes especially the marble one! +100
  • AroeAroe Member
    +1

This is another confusing case of why such varieties of Blocks weren’t available in the first place.

I can maybe understand why there isn’t a sculpty version for every block, but there should be stairs, columns, or slabs possible for crafting no matter the type of block. I think it was just last year that they finally decided to go ahead and implement Mosaic Tile & Persian Rug slabs/stairs but then stopped the development of making them available for other blocks there.

I’d love to see stairs/slabs available for Clay, Stone Brick, Stone Cap Brick, Clay Cap Brick, and much more.