SUGGESTION: Ability to hide personal information.

My suggestion is that you will be able to hide your personal information (Flag, and possibly level). This would be done by going to Profile and toggling the option on/off. Oftentimes you don't want people knowing your info, but you can't afford a custom flag, or can't use a VPN.

Comments

• -1. If you are level 50, so be it. If you want to hide your flag, you could buy one from the store. This also could lead to scams. We don't need to hide everything.
  • Yeah... I disagree... your level isn’t really personal anyway and you can already buy flags
  • this is mostly for flags rather than level.

The point is that lots of people don't want people knowing their country but the flags are locked behind a paywall, which sucks. So you could have the option to remove it altogether.
  • AroeAroe Member
    edited April 2018

If having the knowledge of either of these posed a threat to ones safety, than I’m sure the Developers & Game Administrators would withold it from other players.

But, seeing as how they’re displayed with the upmost obliviousness, (I mean, it’s right beside your username) I’m pretty sure there’s no harm in having other players aware of them.
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited April 2018
    Honestly I don’t think my flag displaying me as English changes anything. Really I dont believe this is needed. I actually think hiding the level would be more helpful given the fact high level players tend to be repetitively begged for cubits under the stereotype they are rich.
    Lucaaa said it, why do you want to hide your country? That's cool to meet people from anywhere else and discover which countries cc is played in.
    And levels is a tricky question but I personnaly don't care, it's up to people to be silly to judge by levels.
  • Yeah Noe he wasn’t talking about the removal flag he was talking about the custom ones
  • on pc:
    use avira phantom vpn
    and change countries till u get ? flag
    if u don’t want ppl to know it
  • on pc:
    use avira phantom vpn
    and change countries till u get ? flag
    if u don’t want ppl to know it

Oh ok then, this can be closed as I found a solution