Cosmic' Vends dont visit the realm instead read my latest comment and thread

CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
edited September 2018 in Trading Section

Welcome to Cosmic's Vends! Home of the finest recourses and the cheapest around. With vends being restocked as soon as possible, you're sure to get the materials you need to finish that big build of yours.

The prices of the items I sell are down below!
:)

Recourses

Iron- 10/1c
Bundle of Iron- 100/10c

Stone- 10/1c
Bundles of Stone- 100/1c

Coal- 15/1c
Bundles of Coal- 100/6c

Silver- 8/1c
Bundles of Silver- 100/12c

Gold- 10/2c
Bundles of Gold- 100/20c

Marble (of any kind)- 10/10c
Bundles of Marble- 100/100c

Oil- 10/2c
Bundles of Oil- 100/20c

New recourses will go up for sale when more vends are bought. And for forumers only deal. If you are a builder and need recourses cheap. Just tell me this pass word (Nub Nub) and show me the build.

And a big thanks to @*SnowOwl* for the amazing banner!

Ore Count:

Stone: 1250k
Iron: 4k
Silver: 800
Gold: 300
Dirt: More than 20k

Anything else is through messages.

Comments

• CosmicSnailCosmicSnail Member
    edited June 2018
    Bump I changed the chest to stone 10/1c just search Cosmic's Vends
  • Bump restocked the Vends so far I sold some. Tell me what you need and if I see a high demand for it I'll out it up there. Iron and gold are up there. Will be adding stone
  • Bump bumpy restocked with marble for 10/10c so 1/1c and iron and stone at 10/1c
  • Bump bumpy restocked with marble for 10/10c so 1/1c and iron and stone at 10/1c

Bought all the ore. xD
  • Oh god
  • Ba Bump I've added stone and silver back in there going to add iron soon. Thanks to all who have bought really helps me and the shop! Also buying Vends the cheapest as possible!
  • Bump bump added stone again
  • Bump it's been a long time and a special thing I have decided to do. Sometimes I might leave 50 iron for 1c that's on purpose and for a few days we will have things cheaper such as clothes so bunny ears each 90c and iron 10/1c
    edited May 2018
    Bump bump I added a fox tail and mannequin fox tail 200c and mannequin 400c. I have bunny ears and Easter baskets if anyone is interested and spring grass. And thanks to all who have bought from my shop. It helps me because I'm just saving up c to buy a 100x100 realm.
  • ooh cheap resource vends...i might buy everything xD
  • ooh cheap resource vends...i might buy everything xD

Right now I'm not but if ya need those Recourses of iron, silver or gold just tell me I have some ready
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited May 2018
    I will buy yer chests :D in 2 days that is lol can I reserve?
  • I will buy yer chests :D in 2 days that is lol can I reserve?

Oh yes how many though and yeah you can reserve that's and carry cans 1k and marble have now been out up and thanks to all who have bought from me. And I buy Vends the cheapest please.
    edited May 2018
    Bump and carry cane for 900c and white marble. And @Tumbleweed how many chest so I know how much to put
  • Bump and carry cane for 900c and white marble. And @Tumbleweed how many chest so I know how much to put

Bump and carry cane for 900c and white marble. And @Tumbleweed how many chest so I know how much to put

How many do you have?
  • How many ya need
  • How many ya need

I'd like 100 or 50, how much is 100?
  • 200c or 100c which ever which one you decide on. I can do with either
  • Bump bump 2 white marble for 2c and carry cane for 900c and some bunny hats and if ya need them just tell md
  • Bump bumper I now have gold for the piece and still marble is up for 2 marble for 2c
    edited June 2018
    edited June 2018
    edited June 2018
    edited June 2018
    edited June 2018
    edited June 2018
    Your back at it again with the bumps! Made the thread look better. And thanks to all my buyers so far. Restocked with silver and iron. Want to thank LiteRary for conning in when I was restocking.
  • Heyyyyyyyy, can you restock on stone, coal and iron for me as soon as you can? I sent you a friend request in game as well
  • Heyyyyyyyy, can you restock on stone, coal and iron for me as soon as you can? I sent you a friend request in game as well

Sure can do once I get a little more iron and stone I'll tell you.

Thank you so much, just let me know when you finish on cc because I might not be on all the time with a busy schedule and a messed up sleep schedule

Thank you so much, just let me know when you finish on cc because I might not be on all the time with a busy schedule and a messed up sleep schedule
    Lol okay I understand. Thanks to all my buyers and Vends will be restocked tomorrow