Seeking great ideas for give-aways I do, such as games, or a way to present items that's fun!!

*MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
edited April 2016 in Community
----------First let me state, that when i say give-away, i mean FREE!!!! (I hate pay-aways, just NO)
I'm building my give-away room and looking for game ideas or even just simple give-away ideas
What I already do:
1.Random giveaways (not letting player pay for items, or giving added free item w purchase)
U wont know when!
2.Placing items free in ppls inventory without telling them *that one is sneaky fun when they notice*
*wasn't me*
3.Prize machine in realm with warp tacos also has items u might win if lucky rather than a taco
Things i dislike are:
1. Using prize machines (crowding and ppl yelling reset or that they didn't get prize when they did)
2. Simple pick a block where item is in glass cause those who Defy Beta-max have advantage
+++++ So if u got something other than these drop a line, cause my chests are full of goods!!!!
#ALSO.... If u post a suggestion i use, u get idea credit, and get free prize and may co-host event if u like (that does not mean perm)

Comments

• Buy a mine and hide random chests in it then have a treasure hunt :D
  • Buy a mine and hide random chests in it then have a treasure hunt :D

I actually did that when i was still a newbie w my buddy blumf! It was tons of fun really... We hid 100 chests ..
    Might have to do it again. Sorry for the late reply, i was goin through my discussions and only now noticed.
    Shame no one else has any more ideas........
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    1: pick a chest: that way defyers has no advantage of it.

2: make a sort of attraction or parkour and do a prize at the end (it has use of a prize dispencer but you can always fill it back up in the middle)
  • 1: pick a chest: that way defyers has no advantage of it.

2: make a sort of attraction or parkour and do a prize at the end (it has use of a prize dispencer but you can always fill it back up in the middle)

Im actually opening up a realm in 1-2 days {Maybe today? (I keep tweaking it!!) }
    Its scenic to start- a dedication of sorts to something... BUT THEN!!!
    - It has an easy and pro parkour - prize machines at the end of both, as well as a hedge maze - more prize machine, and an obstacle course race w prizes for top 3 racers awarded each week.
    So keep a look out, ill make a forum announcement once its open.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Spoiler:

1: pick a chest: that way defyers has no advantage of it.

Im actually opening up a realm in 1-2 days {Maybe today? (I keep tweaking it!!) }
    Its scenic to start- a dedication of sorts to something... BUT THEN!!!
    - It has an easy and pro parkour - prize machines at the end of both, as well as a hedge maze - more prize machine, and an obstacle course race w prizes for top 3 racers awarded each week.
    So keep a look out, ill make a forum announcement once its open.
    Okay, nice!