Rin's (bad) Drawing tutorial (working in progress)

Rin ShirakuRin Shiraku Member
edited April 2018 in Art
Well i will just show you guys the basics, but you don't really need to copy how i draw, try doing it your own style ^^ , this might not help but atleast i tried

Soo you start of knowing how the human body looks like, or get some reference....

Now lets go to the head (male)
1st step : make a circle (why do i have to provide a pic?)

2nd step: You make a cross on the bottom (not really bottom ) on where your character is facing (idk how to explain xD)

3rd: start drawing the head and its ear/s

4th: start drawing the eye and head (the time i got lazy)

5th, start drawing the hair put more detial on the face (mystic messenger fans out there?)

6th: finish off with a half (around 1/4 of the body xD)

well heres the final drawing for the head (i was too lazy to color and and make cleaner likes ;u;

Male body please make sure you character wouldn't be standing straight and facing the camera it will be stiff (well i made mine a bit stiff sooo... dont copy it ;u;

1st step, make the shoulders( without the arms first),

2nd step, finish its body (do not make a straight line at least add some curves at the hip bone , dont judge me, mine was at the wrong area, so dont copy that and do the curve at the hip bone

(i will fix the mistake)

3rd step , start drawing the arms , make a line and a circle which will tell you the direction or where the arm is going

4th step , start drawing its legs, (sorry if i slanted it, i wanted it to have a (not really) comfortable position

5th step, fix your mistakes on the sketch and put some clothes in it now (that is you final sketch) my hand is slowly dying in here...

6th step, start doing its outline, and color it if you want (i colored it because im lazy as hell

finished (my hand was dying slowly ;-;)

-ONGOING-
Female head
Female body
Hands
Cubic castle art style
Coloring tips

Comments

• Nice tutorial,please finish this anime boy art and 1st seat is mine! :D

xD thanks, it isnt that helpful, because of the fact that i skipped alot from 4th to 5th step, but i will try my best on the body xD

xD thanks, it isnt that helpful, because of the fact that i skipped alot from 4th to 5th step, but i will try my best on the body xD
    It's still great for beginners or ancien drawers that need help recovering =P
  • Let me use Log_er’s picture u made him
This discussion has been closed.