Fully grown tomatoes withered?!

I don't really know if this is a bug or not, but a tomato needs 34 hours to grow, right?
Well, i used to water them once and wait for them to grow. It worked pretty well and no crops were dieing.
Buf after the easter update (i guess) when i did the same "trick" some tomatoes would grow and some......wither.
Itwould make sense if all of them withered at once, but it was less than an half of them. Is there a new thing for fully grown plants to wither after a VERY long time? Cus i usually forget of those and leave them for a few days.

Anyone may explain this?

Comments

• No. I sometimes leave my crops for weeks or even months and they don't wither.

Since you are only watering them once and not twice they wither.
    You should water them ever 24 hours so they don't wither.
  • edited April 2018
    I have heard that if they are in a room and not been harvested for a while they wither. Im not sure if its true
  • As long as you water them every 24 hours or watering them when the soil is dry.

Also there was a bug maybe that sometimes when you use sprinklers, the plants will wither even if you plant 100 at the same time. Some of the crops will wither

Also a pic before I quit Farming xD
  • No. I sometimes leave my crops for weeks or even months and they don't wither.

B..but i used to water them once and wait 34 hours and everything was alright ;_;

B..but i used to water them once and wait 34 hours and everything was alright ;_;
    Maybe it was fixed. If you don't want your crops to wither then water them every 24 hrs. :P
    Flooks said:

I have heard that if they are in a room and not been harvested for a while they wither. Im not sure if its true

I think this is false because my plants are in a room.
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    Actually it takes 30 hours for tomatoes to fully grow. I had my entire field of tomatoes wither, while on wet soil. Thankfully this bug was fixed, maybe what you are experiencing is somewhat like what I had.
  • Actually it takes 30 hours for tomatoes to fully grow. I had my entire field of tomatoes wither, while on wet soil. Thankfully this bug was fixed, maybe what you are experiencing is somewhat like what I had.

Not really. Only part of my tomatoes withrred and not all of them. This is what makes me question if it is a watering thing or not.
  • Hmm. That is strange.
    @SirKewberth Can you explain this?
  • Roxie01Roxie01 Member
    This happened with my corn too :(.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Fully grown plants are not supposed to wither. Only during growth. So if they were finished growing they should stay grown until harvested. It could be a new bug.. Will ask Cosmic to check into it.
  • @Kiel@Kiel Member

I don't really know if this is a bug or not, but a tomato needs 34 hours to grow, right?
    Well, i used to water them once and wait for them to grow. It worked pretty well and no crops were dieing.
    Buf after the easter update (i guess) when i did the same "trick" some tomatoes would grow and some......wither.
    Itwould make sense if all of them withered at once, but it was less than an half of them. Is there a new thing for fully grown plants to wither after a VERY long time? Cus i usually forget of those and leave them for a few days.

Anyone may explain this?

That happens to me thats why i stopped farming

• Lol when I was farming on quality soil I didn’t even have to water tomatoes bc the growth time was shorter than the wither time