Recent Activity Wall

I for all this time have never known that a recent activity wall existed until Jack pointed it out. I thought I lived in this little beautiful oasis on my wall my ridiculous rants about poop and other interesting topics were contained but alas NO! Is there an option to opt out of the recent activity wall?

If not dear Horus or someone with forum magic like an admin create a profile setting to get off the recent activity wall. Thank you, Grey apologizes for violating everyones eyes with my rubbish :O:!

Comments

• Frank can not console my soul when I have discovered my entire forum life was based on a lie!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yeah sorry I deleted it as it was taking up 2/3 of the activity wall with the 1 letter per line messages.
  • Don't be sorry, I had no idea posts went onto the activity wall. I did not even know an activity wall existed lol. That is why I would like an option to keep our things isolated to our walls.
  • Yes Grey we all totally searched up your account just so we could see your daily nonsense XD!
  • edited April 2018
    Yeah I thought it was weird, I am like my friends are stalkers because it is hella a pain to go to peoples walls to see what they have posted. It is one of the reasons why I never commented on peoples wall posts frequently. I never knew what was being posted when. My mind is blown! I always wondered what the button for Activity did but never clicked on it, kind of forgot it was there. As I only use the Discussion button and the my wall button doohickey to get to my wall. I would be the perfect person to give a box like Pandora was because I would not open it. I tend to only slightly question things then forget about what that was entirely. If I was given a box and told not to open it I be like ok *puts it in closet* *finds it twenty years later* Oh this was the box I was told not to open *puts it back in closet*.
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited April 2018

Yeah I thought it was weird, I am like my friends are stalkers because it is hella a pain to go to peoples walls to see what they have posted. It is one of the reasons why I never commented on peoples wall posts frequently. I never knew what was being posted when. My mind is blown! I always wondered what the button for Activity did but never clicked on it, kind of forgot it was there. As I only use the Discussion button and the my wall button doohickey to get to my wall. I would be the perfect person to give a box like Pandora was because I would not open it. I tend to only slightly question things then forget about what that was entirely. If I was given a box and told not to open it I be like ok *puts it in closet* *finds it twenty years later* Oh this was the box I was told not to open *puts it back in closet*.

Happy to show you the wonders of the wall :)
    Unfortunately, not even the CC devs can do anything about this, as they do not own the rights to edit these forums outside of the given guidlines. I believe these forums are owned by Vanilla (correct me if I'm wrong) and they're the ones who can edit that. So, there's not really anything that can be done, sorry
    edited April 2018
    Why don't you start a blog grey.
    Sure people would read it.
    https://www.bloggingbasics101.com/how-do-i-start-a-blog/
  • I mainly post random things that I can easily delete because it helps quiet the noise in my head but a blog sounds interesting. Thanks Gdog O_O!
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Do itttttt
  • yes queen grey slayyyyy the blogs
    do it grey cmon.
    Welcome to the grey area.
    Boom there's your blog title/name. lul
    You can delete old blogs if you wished.
    Just think your style of writing really fits the blog format.
  • Your life is interesting grey O_O remember when we talk about toilets? Don't to that on the blogs though.( That would be a interesting blog If you did so)
  • Talk about more Food!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    Your conversations with Space do tend to get a little crazy xD and you didn't even know other people could see it. Well, now you know it is there.
  • BLOG GREY BLOG! Give us your nonsence ! Blog about mankinds greatest mysterys like boogers and toilets and food !Give us" the daily nonsence blog " too start our days with!
    Starting a blog will just be a small step for you Grey ,but a giant leap for mankind :D
  • Grey will be the next "Dog with a Blog"
    please
  • I support a Grey blog +1
  • A Series of random blogs