Customize-A-Mannequin!

Customize-A-Mannequin!

Why can't we do mannequins but we can customize them and make them say something like the farmer and the rancher says but we can make the words,we can name them too. We could also pick choices for them but there might be a few cons:

People can make them swear but bleeped
Not everyone will seem to like it
Some people will overprice it.

Comments

• *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    190.05 Karma
    It has been suggested before ^^ Quite a nice idea indeed
  • Cub the CubicCub the Cubic Member
    16.80 Karma
    Bump! (It's been ages...)
  • 41.05 Karma
    I think its a nice idea. And in my opinion the swearing doesnt matter as you can chat it too. If we see a swearing mannequin we should report that realm.
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    307.70 Karma
    I like it +1

And about the people that say that people will swear into it, such things are never able to be stopped... best is just to report the things
  • MissilenceMissilence Member
    24.85 Karma
    +1 Been waiting for npcs for my whole life
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma
    +1 but this should be a new item.
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited April 2018 20.60 Karma
    Should be a new pack in the store called speaking manequis+1
    edited April 2018 16.80 Karma

Should be a new pack in the store called speaking manequis+1

You mean ''Speaking Mannequins'' plus what about 5 in a pack? And they need to be 500c each so for all of the 5 mannequins that will be 2500c.
    Edit:Sorry I can't quote due to multiposting so I quote like this instead. Maybe we can do them 1k each? And maybe the devs should shout my name out for requesting this? (Na,just kidding but they can if they want to.)
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma
    If we had mannequins that could have text bubbles, they should cost quite a bit more. Maybe 2.5k each?
  • DrakayDrakay Member
    edited April 2018 20.60 Karma
    Also u can sell some things to them like the farmer and u put the item that u sell and u put an amounts of cubits in the mannequin so if u want to buy something are u are offline u put the mannequin but u need to write the item that u want correctly like: u are buying a Krampus Mask u need to put Krampus Mask and u can’t put Krampus Face
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    112.80 Karma

Also u can sell some things to them like the farmer and u put the item that u sell and u put an amounts of cubits in the mannequin so if u want to buy something are u are offline u put the mannequin but u need to write the item that u want correctly like: u are buying a Krampus Mask u need to put Krampus Mask and u can’t put Krampus Face

16.80 Karma
    Bump!
    16.80 Karma
    Bump!
  •  SirGalaxon SirGalaxon Member
    30.35 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

um we already have "talking mannequins" in game. they're named NPCs. Theyre just not available to the public
    and as far as I know from the devs, they dont have plans to do anything in that area for now at least. The Zilla was a singular case.
    However this would be a cool addition to the game, under the right circumstances

If you would have read his original post, you would have seen that he knows there are talking npcs in game, and whether they have plans to implement them now, they should be implemented nontheless
    16.80 Karma
    I got an idea! Can we make them move and attack you too?
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    92.40 Karma

it is a cool idea, but it may be too complex for the admins to program it =/
  • Mad Dog GamerMad Dog Gamer Member
    77.50 Karma
    +1 good idea! Maybe custom poses??
    16.80 Karma
    Piratax10 said:

it is a cool idea, but it may be too complex for the admins to program it =/
    True :/