Enemy NPC

SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
edited April 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Dear Developersirs

So I know NPC's have been suggested a million times and I am sure at some point they will make there way into the game but I would like an enemy NPC (An NPC that "homes in" on the player) I am not sure quite how the UI element would work (I know that is a recurring issue with these kinds of suggestions) But ideally it would be a mannequin you can dress up (for example as a zombie) The mannequin would then come to life and home in on and damage any players in the realm (Just like the slyme)

Basically, I have so many ideas for realms that would only be possible with this mechanic (Most of my horror realms)

P.S pliz add this, thankinschu

P.P.S Adding ed's suggestion here as is goes hand in hand :)

Ed said:
Id also like to suggest the neutral NPC that would just wander around the realms.
And maybe so it doesn't get lost an option to walk only on certain blocks that we could choose? It could interact with chat and all that as well.

I remain, Sid the squid.

Comments

• +1!
    And maybe they could add the ability for us to decide how the NPC walks!
    Like when we go near him, ‘Settings’ will pop up and we will be able to type codes (just like scratch) move 2 blocks, turn right 90 degrees, jump 1 block, attack player etc etc
  • Kinda copies other video games tho
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Kinda copies other video games tho

No game would ever be able to exist without using some form of currently existing game mechanic though.
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    +1
    Id also like to suggest the neutral NPC that would just wander around the realms.
    And maybe so it doesn't get lost an option to walk only on certain blocks that we could choose? It could interact with chat and all that as well.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Ed said:

+1

Oh yes! That would be awesome as well. I could use that as part of a fetch quest system >:3
  • Could be a good idea.
  • Rawr +666
  • Meow +777 ❤
  • Everybody wants this
    +1
    For years of suggestion. Please hear our prayers.
  • I would love more NPC's in the game in general. So, definitely +1
  • I don't want npcs -1
  • +11111!
    This would probably encourage me make adventure maps :D
  • Awesome idea! A lot of possible uses like quests or maybe NPC shops?
    +1
  • +1yesss
  • +1 Could be a good idea.