School Pack

MedicationsMedications Member
edited March 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Maybe its about time to suggest for outer seasonal packs and suggest for a school pack. Its also good for kids who play this game because they can roleplay school just like they do in the reality world.

The School Pack contains

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Decos

* Blackboard ( you can expand it like the (normal wood tables but 3x2 will be cool )

* Arm Chairs

* Books ( Different Subjects )

* Foamed Glass Doors?

* Folders

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wearables

* School Uniforms ( Shirt & Pants )
- Red for Juniors
- Blue for Seniors

* Teacher's Uniform

* Teacher's Glasses

* Teacher's Stick

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*''*'*'**''*''*'

That's all for now.. Thanks for Reading ! <3

Comments

• There kind of are teachers glasses IG the ones with rectangle frames..
    otherwise +1
    (The glasses that are already IG aren’t necessarily teachers glasses. They just look like the glasses teachers wear and I couldn’t see how they could be improved to become ‘teachers glasses’)
  • valley said:

There kind of are teachers glasses IG the ones with rectangle frames..
    otherwise +1
    (The glasses that are already IG aren’t necessarily teachers glasses. They just look like the glasses teachers wear and I couldn’t see how they could be improved to become ‘teachers glasses’)

Yea thats my tought earlier, but my idea is making a different glasses with clearer lenses, it would give a small detail to the image. But in some cases, nerd glasses can be considered as ' teachers glasses '

Thanks for the Feedback
  • What would the teacher's stick be used for XD? (jk, I know for pointing. But you know... back in my day...)
  • +1
    But what about Freshman and Sophomores? You have an idea for Junior and Senior outfits, but what about the other two?
  • Oooo finally roleplay can expand now
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2018
    yay long jeans +1 maybe add rattan wand
  • +1
    But what about Freshman and Sophomores? You have an idea for Junior and Senior outfits, but what about the other two?

Depends, the Devs has the choice to pick whatever color they want for the school levels. If the Pack Suggestion gets an approval.
  • +1 :D
  • +1 I sincerely hate school but, a school in CC '':o'' it has to be great because you can do more things than in reality, because be honestly, you are in the comfort of your home and you can do / say what you want and that will not affect your personal life only in your cc account xD.
  • +1
  • +1 but im thinking a backpack be wearable instead of deco bc better thins to wear now
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited March 2018
    If a school pack was added, would the idiotic school dress codes be implemented as well? My qbee would have to wear pants :[
    +1
  • JackFury said:

If a school pack was added, would the idiotic school dress codes be implemented as well? My qbee would have to wear pants :[
    +1

That's the government wants you to think ;)
  • JackFury said:

+1

That's the government wants you to think ;)
    But that's what the government wants you to think.

• There are school uniforms of some contries
  • Yes!!!!
  • One
    Last
    Bump
  • edited April 2018
    +1 maybe u can add Teacher's Table
  • lucaaa795 said:

What about backpacks

Yea, I was thinking also about backpacks, but it would need an addition to the character slot so I think they would not probably add it :(

Unless they would add three more slots!
    - Backpacks
    - Belts
    - Neck ties (old) or wrist accessories
  • +9999999999
    Yes agree. I love playing school rps on cc.
  • lucaaa795 said:

What about backpacks

Yea, I was thinking also about backpacks, but it would need an addition to the character slot so I think they would not probably add it :(

Unless they would add three more slots!
    - Backpacks
    - Belts
    - Neck ties (old) or wrist accessories
    Backpacks would just go in the wings slot. As for belts and ties, we don't need those separately, they would be part of the shirts.
  • Backpacks would be pretty cool lol.
  • Backpacks are added :O!
    Bump
  • +1 ;)
  • S3reneS3rene Member
    +1. I like this idea. The backpacks have been added in another pack but there aren't school uniforms in that one so :(
  • wow +1 but we have already different kind of book signs :P so I must prefer big book decos than a book sign :)