Ideas for Space/Alien themed pack (with Images attached)

I made a previous post with some ideas for the game, and one of them was a wish for an alien themed update. So, I went and made some images to further make sense of what I was saying, and maybe encourage it to happen in the future. Now, I am by no means an artist, and this was created in a program similar to Paint, so its not much, but I think these are some pretty neat ideas I would LOVE to see in CC in the future.

Comments

• these are some creative suggestions, and a nice presentation. +1

the alien pet could be similar to the elf pet, stay roughly the same size throughout the levelling process except for their final form; the alien will hover inside its UFO as for the elf... will stay the same.
  • Yeah, the elf is what made me think about a little alien pet. I think having an Alien themed update could bring in a lot of cool things, and it would be great if CC ever decided to do one.
  • Nice! +1
  • +1 for the concept, but many of these just look like reskins of existing items. If the pack was added I hope we get some original items, and not just re-skins
  • Yeah, these were just the easiest to work with to explain what I was looking for. I'd love for them to release originals, but I'd be okay with some reskins too. I just feel like an alien pack might open up a lot of new ideas, and give people some cool things to wear and build.
  • I like these ideas! +1

I think the eyes that are on stalks should be renamed Hermy Eyes, or Hermit Crab Eyes:

• Yeah, the elf is what made me think about a little alien pet. I think having an Alien themed update could bring in a lot of cool things, and it would be great if CC ever decided to do one.

ya