Egg Hunting End Date?

Hello can a Dev give us a date when the egg hunting will come to an end? The egg update has yet to come through which I understand but I just would like to know what time window I am working with period. I bet many others would like to know as well :D!

Comments

• I bet many others would like to know as well :D!

True ma dude ^^
  • I don't know how to do hashtags, can someone tag one of the devs O_O.
  • Maybe when the Easter Update goes away
  • I hope we at least get a week if the update is pushed through on monday. Even with the egg radius increase it is probably going to be harder to hunt eggs than it is now due to everyone trying to hunt for eggs. Every mine nearly is going to be swept soon as it spawns. I hope the devs take this in account to give people time to egg hunt.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

I hope we at least get a week if the update is pushed through on monday. Even with the egg radius increase it is probably going to be harder to hunt eggs than it is now due to everyone trying to hunt for eggs. Every mine nearly is going to be swept soon as it spawns. I hope the devs take this in account to give people time to egg hunt.

Well, judging by previous holiday packs and how long they stay in store AFTER the actual holiday, i'de say we have at least another month :P
  • Ha right! Sid such a jokester, I never thought the Val pack would leave, I thought it was a permanent fixture in the store.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    The plan was to end it on April 1st.
  • Thanks Kew :D! I am grateful that I now know the end date and what I am working with.