Super Smash Bros. Switch

This game looks awesome, although I'm kinda tired of Nintendo adding the Inklings to literally every game possible

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    They have to keep adding the new IP,s or they just would be making the same game Again. I expect to see the character s from ARMS as well. I admit I'm pretty hyped but a 20 second teaser isn't much to go on yet.
  • Im not hyped, not because i hated the game at all, but in my current situation i can't even upgrade my 2 GB RAM...
  • I really hope they're going to add alot more characters than just link, inklings and kirby and mario and the classics. I wish they'd add people like Skull Kid (my personal fav) or link as a wolf maybe...Just different stuff like dat :P But overall, I am super excited to see what's new!

(I hope they don't make charizard or link weaker...Those were my best fighters...)
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited March 2018
    Sees Nintendo Direct

"That's all for today's Nintendo Direct... Well, actually we have one more announcement. Please take a look at our last video for the day."

Epic finger snap
    Sees Trailer

- Splatoon -

OPENS MY EYES

LOOKS AT THE EYE

XILBHZEPUIDVYIVQUGVUEB£CUIE¨QIBIQCBQUIBC!!!!!
  • I suddenly miss my gamecube days reading the title T.T
  • I really hope they're going to add alot more characters than just link, inklings and kirby and mario and the classics. I wish they'd add people like Skull Kid (my personal fav) or link as a wolf maybe...Just different stuff like dat :P But overall, I am super excited to see what's new!

(I hope they don't make charizard or link weaker...Those were my best fighters...)

Maybe his bombs could be different, and when he "down-special"-ed he turned into wolf. Similar to Zelda/Sheik.
  • inklings are bomb though