Super Smash Bros. Switch

JackFuryJackFury Member
in Off-Topic 73.10 Karma
This game looks awesome, although I'm kinda tired of Nintendo adding the Inklings to literally every game possible
Hype Levels
  1. On a scale of 1-10, how much are you hyped16 votes
    1. 2
      31.25%
    2. 4
        0.00%
    3. 6
        6.25%
    4. 8
      25.00%
    5. 10
      37.50%

Comments

• Space_fetusSpace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    131.60 Karma
    They have to keep adding the new IP,s or they just would be making the same game Again. I expect to see the character s from ARMS as well. I admit I'm pretty hyped but a 20 second teaser isn't much to go on yet.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    92.45 Karma
    Im not hyped, not because i hated the game at all, but in my current situation i can't even upgrade my 2 GB RAM...
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    69.85 Karma
    I really hope they're going to add alot more characters than just link, inklings and kirby and mario and the classics. I wish they'd add people like Skull Kid (my personal fav) or link as a wolf maybe...Just different stuff like dat :P But overall, I am super excited to see what's new!

(I hope they don't make charizard or link weaker...Those were my best fighters...)
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited March 2018 190.05 Karma
    Sees Nintendo Direct

"That's all for today's Nintendo Direct... Well, actually we have one more announcement. Please take a look at our last video for the day."

Epic finger snap
    Sees Trailer

- Splatoon -

OPENS MY EYES

LOOKS AT THE EYE

XILBHZEPUIDVYIVQUGVUEB£CUIE¨QIBIQCBQUIBC!!!!!
  • kurt...kurt... Member
    17.55 Karma
    I suddenly miss my gamecube days reading the title T.T
  • DsBerrypawDsBerrypaw Member
    93.90 Karma

I really hope they're going to add alot more characters than just link, inklings and kirby and mario and the classics. I wish they'd add people like Skull Kid (my personal fav) or link as a wolf maybe...Just different stuff like dat :P But overall, I am super excited to see what's new!

(I hope they don't make charizard or link weaker...Those were my best fighters...)

Maybe his bombs could be different, and when he "down-special"-ed he turned into wolf. Similar to Zelda/Sheik.
  • mmthegreat08mmthegreat08 Member
    2.00 Karma
    about this hyped https://youtu.be/rzpg7i47_Ws
  • kirodashikirodashi Member
    35.70 Karma
    inklings are bomb though