close

qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
edited July 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
close

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Nah -1

I like it the way its now, only original owner can nuke it and 10 second timer

If you get co owner to nuke it many people can get scammed... even if it needs the owner to accept it
  • Nah -1

If you get co owner to nuke it many people can get scammed... even if it needs the owner to accept it

opps i didn't knew only original owner can nuke it,but i didn't said i wish co-owner can nuke it
  • Only the original owner can place a nuke. Nobody else can, even if they have permission. The nuke had a ten second timer so there is plenty of warning and time to mine it if you have second thoughts.
  • Valley said:

Only the original owner can place a nuke. Nobody else can, even if they have permission. The nuke had a ten second timer so there is plenty of warning and time to mine it if you have second thoughts.

Nah -1

Agreed... -1