Bot Clarification

"Don't use loopholes in the game, scripts, or 3rd party software to cheat the game in ways that will make it less fun for everyone. Anyone who is caught doing this sort of thing will be banned. You may get a warning if you're lucky. You may not. We will actively update the server to detect and shut down these sorts of cheats. Just because you get away with it one day doesn't mean it will work the next. If you value your account, then don't do this." - cubic castles rules

I am working on a AI chat program that learns as it talks to people, and it gets more advanced the more people it talks to, because it learns how to have a normal conversation. I do no have any way to test this on a mass scale, to improve the bots speaking skills, and i was wondering if i could use cubic castles to test it. this isn't in any way cheating in the game, but it is a 3rd party software. it wouldn't "hack" the game, just read the chat output and generate a response. i wanted to ask permission before doing this, because i know bots are not allowed in cubic castles. If this is considered breaking the rules, i understand, ill just find another way to test the bot on a mass scale.

thank you, and i just want to clarify this is by no means supposed to be cheating, it is just a way for me to test a chatbot im making. devs please get back to me on this, mods u too.

Comments

• You should pm this to admins ^^
    And I'm mixed if that's allowed or not =/ Can't tell sowwy
  • lucaaa795 said:

So like cleverbot?

exactly like cleverbot, thats where i got the idea XD
  • lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

So like cleverbot?

exactly like cleverbot, thats where i got the idea XD
    i dunno... It doesn't seem that easy to create, and it might have flaws (ive seen some situations where bots actually learned to say racist things and to swear)
    you'd have to contact the devs
    I’ve made stuff like this and I am very advanced in the coding, so I can make algorithms and functions to prevent stuff like that