What is the best way to get eggs for you?

Peapole are having troubles finding theese (me for example), and it's a good thing, i guess.
But is there an actual way of hunting eggs other than running around and hopefully find them? If yes slap that in the comments.
Put your own original ideas on how to get easy eggs :3

Comments

• LiteRary said:

No method, i'm searching and searching only.

Wow me too.
    Also does anybody have enought eggs to make a pow gift?
  • Im still not sure if the chance of egg type is different on diff. type of mines.. but most of the time I only hunt on forest mines, start on 1 edge then go around the whole mine (edge only) then go diagonally :< also keep in mind that eggs spawn beside a block so you should also keep in track of how your qbee is moving...

Not sure if this is an effective way but thats the way I hunt :)
  • In the arctic mines, when you mine the oil you can find eggs in there. Just like when you went ghost hunting they would spawn at the bottom of the oil blocks.
  • i actually build long lines of grass from one end of the room to the other with a gap in between each line- it works REALLY WELL!
  • I find eggs on forest mine because of how the terrain is made, its kinda flat so no too many hops. I started on going om the edges and walk on a 3x1 block and stand in the middle. In that way I can see the eggs from the side of my qbee. In finding the new eggs, I prefer to the less popular mines or harder mines ( mountain mines , tropical mines ) because only few people hunt there, more chance of getting eggs.

No matter what rarity of an egg to find on the location, as long as you wont open your eyes on finding an egg, you wont find it.
    ~ Med
  • Desert mines have a higher spawn rate I guess ..
  • LateCom said:

this will be your answer:

But how
  • LateCom said:

did you play 24/7? lol xd
    how the heck you can get that many egg O.O
  • NoeNt said:

AJ Baryza said:

LateCom said:

did you play 24/7? lol xd
    how the heck you can get that many egg O.O
    Actually he bought them for sure since he only have alot from the common ones and only 2 from the rainbows ones because they are more expensive..
    oh :
  • Well it was mentioned by someone in a different discussion that they walked around things and I stated "I jump over things". This is because an egg can be on top of a cactus for example and you could walk right by it and not see it. The detection radius is 1.5 blocks which means 2 blocks. The middle of the 2nd block away from you. I walk in rows starting on the 3rd block from the edge and when I get to the end, I move 5 blocks. Why 5? Because in your previous path you could detect 2 away and when you move 5 you are detecting 2 back toward the previous path and 2 ahead.

If you travel the edges, it is too hard to find the previous path you took and deduct the detection radius you are to subtract.

Altho the eggs have a rarity scale, I have found 2 rares in one mine. I have crafted about 14 pows and in my first 3 days since installing CC, I found about 600 eggs.

Also eggs are on the bottom of the water in Tropical mines so if you look in these mines, you need to sink to the bottom in the paths you walk.

Note: CC has said the detection radius will be changed soon to 3.5 blocks so keep this in mind.

How funny would it be if when Pows are actually placeable that they turn out to be April Fools gifts? I mean Easter falls on April Fools Day. What IF....? I would ROFL (with egg on my face).