Misleading Pack Image?

Has anyone pulled a flower petal crown from the packs/know anyone that has. In the pack image it shows the new flower crown (not the old ones) but I have yet to see anyone wearing one. I would like to know if they are in the pack and if not that is kind of upsetting because it is false advertising lol.

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited March 2018
    No pretty sure they'll be in the pows along with the other 3 items on the recipe page.

Also, this lol

wheres my pimp cane, fur scarf and leopard skin shirt? :c
  • edited March 2018
    If they are in the pows it makes sense but why put it on the pack image? Silly devs :P

Hah the outfit image that has left us in great desire of our pimp cane, fur scarf, and leopard shirt! Can't forget that one lol. We want to be stylin like that qbee in the image.
  • Well... this Flower on ur head its not soo waw. But Pimp Cane, Fur Scarf and Leopard skin shirt are cool. :D
  • That reminds me of something i did before. I spent a bunch of cubits trying to find that scarf then skmeone told me "Its Just Design"
  • gdog said:

No pretty sure they'll be in the pows along with the other 3 items on the recipe page.

Also, this lol

Not to mention...

That S I C K red fedora!

But yes, I ever so desire that Ruby Cane.

:<
  • gdog said:

Also, this lol

We need spoilers!! Will it be a chance at each item per pow, like some more rare than others? OR All items in every pow? I gotta know... My luck w packs n such is just awful, and the questions are makin me crazy!!

And good catch w the pic, lols...
  • Wade PrevossWade Prevoss Member
    edited March 2018

Has anyone pulled a flower petal crown from the packs/know anyone that has. In the pack image it shows the new flower crown (not the old ones) but I have yet to see anyone wearing one. I would like to know if they are in the pack and if not that is kind of upsetting because it is false advertising lol.

They Will be on the Pow,
    gdog said:

Also, this lol

Ikr Dogz, XD i Want That Leopard Shiiiiirttt and That red Staff is Interesting XD
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I was just looking for a nice design for the icon and that hat fit the idea for it. I guess I can see the point though so I'll keep that in mind for future icons. It's not really intended to be misleading.
  • I am not angry I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I personally like it because it is a sneak peak to what the new flower crown looks like. It looks great!
  • I was just looking for a nice design for the icon and that hat fit the idea for it. I guess I can see the point though so I'll keep that in mind for future icons. It's not really intended to be misleading.

Aham but what about the Flower Hat or Ladybug wings? :333 2 itms from Easter Pow leaked..