RUMOURS ABOUT WHATS COMING NEXT TO CUBIC CASTLES!?

2»

Comments

• Liberated said:

scorto7 said:

Why gossip?
    That's what you are looking for, gossip.

Why are you not content with the information that cosmic has shared recently?

Well well, my dear critical scorto, I am asking for things that the developers have stated, so, regardless of your antagonism, I am doing nothing wrong, as a fan of the developers, I am EXTREMELY HYPED for the upcoming switches update, and because of that, I was excited to see what other features might be added later, that was my motive, and if you have a problem, I dunno how to help you :)
    Holy run on sentence. Scorto is simply asking, why even bother asking when you know exactly what the devs clearly stated already? Rumors start fake annoying gossip. All this thread is producing so far. Nobody, including moderators have any idea of what is coming next. Players certainly don't, therefore this thread is utterly pointless. The devs have said nothing else or there would be a thread(s) about it and there would be people talking about it all over the forums and game, as with every leaked update info. :P
    Liberated said:

scorto7 said:

Why gossip?

Well well, my dear critical scorto, I am asking for things that the developers have stated, so, regardless of your antagonism, I am doing nothing wrong, as a fan of the developers, I am EXTREMELY HYPED for the upcoming switches update, and because of that, I was excited to see what other features might be added later, that was my motive, and if you have a problem, I dunno how to help you :)
    Holy run on sentence. Scorto is simply asking, why even bother asking when you know exactly what the devs clearly stated already? Rumors start fake annoying gossip. All this thread is producing so far. Nobody, including moderators have any idea of what is coming next. Players certainly don't, therefore this thread is utterly pointless. The devs have said nothing else or there would be a thread(s) about it and there would be people talking about it all over the forums and game, as with every leaked update info. :P
    Dude, I am not talking about made up things, but actual things they stated before that I haven’t read, or was in the old forums, etc, so I don’t get what the big deal is, making theories about some big Hollywood production is ok, but not this? Give me a break..
    lucaaa795 said:

scorto7 said:

Why gossip?

relax.
    Excuse me?
  • Then you are ignoring statements they have made in the past? Lol, just stay out of this thread if u don’t like it, no offense :)
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    edited May 2018
    So you want to know stuff in the previous forums from over 2 years ago?..

Well.. if it was stated over 2 years ago, its never coming into CC. Old news is old news. I dont see why you would want to know it.

As for new, the devs stated what is coming next. If they stated anything in the past, its the past.

If the devs don't directly say anything, it isnt real. People can see game files and such, but those items are never confirmed. Look at the jetpack texture and new dehydrate cubes textures for example. Added well over a year ago now, I believe, and still haven't been added even though there have been rumors for ages, and files to back up peoples stories.

If I am not still answering your question, please re-ask it so people can understand better because I am not certain what you want to know, Galaxon. Maybe someone else can help more thoroughly, if you describe/say more directly what you want to know.

Anways, I am done commenting on this thread as I think it's going nowhere, except for leading to pointless arguments, and I don't care for pointless drama. :P
  • Liberated said:

So you want to know stuff in the previous forums from over 2 years ago?..

Well.. if it was stated over 2 years ago, its never coming into CC. Old news is old news. I dont see why you would want to know it.

As for new, the devs stated what is coming next. If they stated anything in the past, its the past.

If the devs don't directly say anything, it isnt real. People can see game files and such, but those items are never confirmed. Look at the jetpack texture and new dehydrate cubes textures for example. Added well over a year ago now, I believe, and still haven't been added even though there have been rumors for ages, and files to back up peoples stories.

If I am not still answering your question, please re-ask it so people can understand better because I am not certain what you want to know, Galaxon. Maybe someone else can help more thoroughly, if you describe/say more directly what you want to know.

Anways, I am done commenting on this thread as I think it's going nowhere, except for leading to pointless arguments, and I don't care for pointless drama. :P

Perhaps if you had not fussed over my simple and innocent thread, this would not have started, but anyways, I’m not asking for game files, though that’s nice to look at, just what devs have stated before
  • I didn't really fuss. I defended someone, because he was more less right. What I said was that this thread is basically pointless to be asking to the community as to what devs have stated in the past, because it does in fact create rumors. The devs only state stuff they will do, so everything stated directly to the community that players are aware about is happening or is soon to come. They used to have a list of what they planned on doing, but its not exclusive to public knowledge, because they shouldn't ever promise anything to happen. Not everything is able to be added in the game due to certain textures and code.

I have to ask though. Why all the curiosity about this subject? Why would you want the burden of knowing what they promised and never came through on? Like.. what do you get out of this? Your hopes up like the rest of us once upon a time?
  • Liberated said:

I didn't really fuss. I defended someone, because he was more less right. What I said was that this thread is basically pointless to be asking to the community as to what devs have stated in the past, because it does in fact create rumors. The devs only state stuff they will do, so everything stated directly to the community that players are aware about is happening or is soon to come. They used to have a list of what they planned on doing, but its not exclusive to public knowledge, because they shouldn't ever promise anything to happen. Not everything is able to be added in the game due to certain textures and code.

I have to ask though. Why all the curiosity about this subject? Why would you want the burden of knowing what they promised and never came through on? Like.. what do you get out of this? Your hopes up like the rest of us once upon a time?

thought ur last comment :P
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited May 2018
    I am not gonna respond to the other comments since my own except these.

You basically already answered your own request. The information you seek has already been shared in previous comment and in a previous comment you yourself have already stated that you know that info.
    If there is more out there then clearly the staff is unwilling to share this at this time.

That is part of the reason why i called it gossip. and the other reason is....

Hmmmm veeerrryy interesting, can you guys post evidence, and more juicy tidbits like this? The juicier, Da BETTA!!!

This sounds like you want more then is known. In other words gossip.

Maybe i shouldn't have used the word gossip(might have been a little too strong) but that's what it appeared to be to me.
  • why do u even want tgis stuff even if u know wouldnt u have to wait to see it ig

• Gossip, well, that’s not the thing to call it, rather, quotes from the developers about what they mentioned they may implement, if that’s overheating you guys heads, I really don’t know why
  • gdog said:
    Thx gdog!!! :D I am genuinely happy u posted something useful, others were just complaining, this will be interesting to read..
  • gameringboygameringboy Member
    edited May 2018

scorto7 said:

Why gossip?

exactly right couldn't have said it better my self dont really understand the reasoning for her comment and the understanding of it either

• DjedoDjedo Member
    lucaaa795 said:

scorto7 said:

Why gossip?

exactly right couldn't have said it better my self dont really understand the reasoning for her comment and the understanding of it either

scorto is a he.
    How do you know, have you checked?

• Djedo said:

lucaaa795 said:

scorto7 said:

Why gossip?

scorto is a he.
    How do you know, have you checked?

He’s basing that info on the fact that scorto himself says he’s a he
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Ok think this thread has run it's course as its now going way off topic.
    Closing
This discussion has been closed.