-Closed-

qbee vampireqbee vampire Member
edited April 2019 in Trading Section
^

Comments

• I put a vend in my b3achy's Mini-Emporium with Ice Boulders at 5/1c = stack of 250 for 50c (2 stacks in machine). Unfortunately, my water is quite a bit more expensive than you are looking for (400 for 50c = 8/c) since I don't gather water too often as it's kind of a pain to gather, IMO. But feel free to visit for the ice boulders (they are on the row with the marble blocks).
  • I can sell 2k water... Which at a rate of 15/c... 133 cubits. Okie.

I don't know when you want to meet up, but I can sell you 2k water for 133c.
  • b3achy said:

I put a vend in my b3achy's Mini-Emporium with Ice Boulders at 5/1c = stack of 250 for 50c (2 stacks in machine). Unfortunately, my water is quite a bit more expensive than you are looking for (400 for 50c = 8/c) since I don't gather water too often as it's kind of a pain to gather, IMO. But feel free to visit for the ice boulders (they are on the row with the marble blocks).

Finding a good day to visit

I can sell 2k water... Which at a rate of 15/c... 133 cubits. Okie.

I don't know when you want to meet up, but I can sell you 2k water for 133c.

Add HONEY BOMB
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited March 2018

b3achy said:

I put a vend in my b3achy's Mini-Emporium with Ice Boulders at 5/1c = stack of 250 for 50c (2 stacks in machine). Unfortunately, my water is quite a bit more expensive than you are looking for (400 for 50c = 8/c) since I don't gather water too often as it's kind of a pain to gather, IMO. But feel free to visit for the ice boulders (they are on the row with the marble blocks).

Finding a good day to visit
    They were already purchased the day (or the day after) I posted this 9 days ago. Thought you had purchased them. Sorry, but I don't have more as I put all my extra into the vend for you.
  • bump