Full Easter Pow Gift Egg Crafting Guide

2»

Comments

• HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited March 2018
    nice
  • Craft master perk has never been better... I got 3 of the final eggs, and had extras, so after making one, I made another. I'm up to two!!!
  • Oh my... so much egg-hunting...

Must collect 24 eggs... trade some for other eggs... keep some...
  • Thank you for a very easy to use guide!!!
  • Can this be on the anoouncements panel so that some people wont flip pages to find this.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Can this be on the anoouncements panel so that some people wont flip pages to find this.

ok ill pin it in help requests for a bit
  • HELP PLS DID AN EGG DISPLAY IN A REALM WILL DISAPPEAR AFTER EASTER???
    [Neon] said:

HELP PLS DID AN EGG DISPLAY IN A REALM WILL DISAPPEAR AFTER EASTER???

They should stay after easter as the pow will still be craftable afterwards too.
  • bump.
  • Ok i hv a question; so these easter pow gifts will give random items or easter related random items? Also will the gifts u get from the pow gifts be depanding on ur position in the top 50 collecters list? Or will the top 50 thing hv totally diff prizes?
  • can we get a sticky slap this on the helping category?
    I meant being sticked so we dont have to go back again.
  • Does using the eggs for crafting decrease your egg hunt score?
  • b3achyb3achy Member
    edited April 2019

Ok i hv a question; so these easter pow gifts will give random items or easter related random items? Also will the gifts u get from the pow gifts be depanding on ur position in the top 50 collecters list? Or will the top 50 thing hv totally diff prizes?

Last year the POWs gave spring items, but they were different items than from the Easter Pack. I'm guessing that will be the same (but don't know if they've changed up which items are in the POWs or added any items). I think the intention of the top collectors is that the devs will give them a prize above and beyond the POWs. POWs are for everyone, top collectors will get something special in addition to any POWs.
  • What do Pows do?
  • Azsimuth said:

What do Pows do?

They explode and drop random items for everyone to pick up
  • Can others pick up items from Easter POWs or are they locked to the person who put down the POW? I know Christmas POWs only people other than the person who put them down can gather the items. I thought the Easter POWs were the inverse...only the person who put the item down can collect them.
  • does pow explode immediately if we put them out now?
  • does pow explode immediately if we put them out now?

apparently they arent
  • They might explode after Easter cuz when u place them it says that you cant mine them until easter
  • I don't have a ranger's compass to hunt eggs, and if I will buy one...I dont have enough cubits for that :(
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    t e d y said:

I don't have a ranger's compass to hunt eggs, and if I will buy one...I dont have enough cubits for that :(

you don't need a compass to find those eggs.

That's not even what the compass is for, it is only used to show you your coordinates.
    https://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Summer_Bummer_Pack
    it has nothing to do with the egg hunt.
    Yearly bump
  • sofa !
  • Oh cool!!! I didn't know you could craft eggs out of other eggs!
  • Alv'Alv' Member

Oh cool!!! I didn't know you could craft eggs out of other eggs!

This discussion last comment was April 2020, next time remember to check the date before comment anything to avoid Necro-post.
  • edited January 2022
    were else can u get eggs i had some but i ate them (*゜ー゜*)
  • were else can u get eggs i had some but i ate them (*゜ー゜*)

You can only get them during easter
  • Do players even read rules now..
This discussion has been closed.