Lvl 50 pet struggles >.<

Do lvl 50 pets really have to turn back into lvl49 whenever you enter a doorway portal >.< Idk if its intentional or just a bug but if it is a bug, it would be nice if it would be fix before the next update... I've wasted so many pet treats by accidentally entering portals from time to time.

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This has been happening since pets came out which has made me stop using level 50pets..
  • -When you enter doors
    -When you die
    -When you remove the kennel
    tbh if you dont want the pet to be in it's level 49 form then don't level it up in the first place. We shouldnt have to keep wasting pet treats because of this
  • -When you enter doors
    -When you die
    -When you remove the kennel
    tbh if you dont want the pet to be in it's level 49 form then don't level it up in the first place. We shouldnt have to keep wasting pet treats because of this

welp i just mean like, theres a huge difference between lvl 49 and lvl 50 pet specially turkey and snowman.

im reporting this one not because i dont want my pet to be lvl 49, everytime i go to my storage, i would need to enter a portal.. it doesnt mean i have to change my whole storage just for the sake of my pet so yeah, im not rushing them to fix this bug but just in case the devs isnt informed of this one cause i havent seen someone reported this before.
  • O.o
    I thought it was just when you remove it’s kennel...
    Welp.. I might as well stop leveling up my cat..