Voxenvale - Update Weeks 5 & 6 (Marketplace Progress)

2»

Comments

• Wow I Actually Liked This clan, I Would Join if i can, Sadly :'( cant Leave SkyLand
  • Really love them ❤
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Update - Week 2
    • Added new structures: Some houses, an Inn and a flower garden
    • Finished work on the town center

• edited March 2018
    Wow Space and I are doing so good, we have made so much progress lolz. GJ ED <3 <3 <3
  • Any place where we can donate some blocks/resources? Looks like you are using a lot of water, wood/pixel wood, barn, stone.
  • Wow Space and I are doing so good, we have made so much progress lolz. GJ ED <3 <3 <3</p>

11/10 effort, I can see all your hard work in this build
  • Thanks it is hard but it is for the clan right! I sacrifice myself for my friends <3
  • Hey, GreyCoralKing, Ed, can I join? This sounds like a good clan :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I can help in anyway that is needed, I have plenty of time on my hands.

Hey, GreyCoralKing, Ed, can I join? This sounds like a good clan :)

Yeah, best is to join the discord. We usually announce when we have time to invite people there.
    b3achy said:

Any place where we can donate some blocks/resources? Looks like you are using a lot of water, wood/pixel wood, barn, stone.

Will work out something.
    U said:

I can help in anyway that is needed, I have plenty of time on my hands.

Gonna let you know if we need any help in the future.
  • wow, inspired. *Claps*
    edited March 2018
    Update - Week 3
    • Built a lot of new houses and a sewer exit hole

• Assigned some guards around the town

• The realm is now open for visiting, yet unfinished. If you head over to the town center you will find Alan the banker. He collects donations from people willing to help with funds and materials.
    • We're looking to buy the following items: Pile of logs, Sitting logs, Stumps (50-100c/1), Wall plants (200-400c/1) and Knight helms (300c/1)

Don't forget to check the poll!

NEWS:

Some of the houses are ready to have a new owner. If you're a Voxenvale member and wish to have a home inside the capital city contact Ed. The payment will be done by one or more inside stamps (depending on house) which you will place inside the house. By purchasing a house you will also earn the Citizen rank.
    edited March 2018
    Update - Week 4
    • Built insides for most of the available houses and sold some of them to Voxenvale members

edited April 2018
    Update - Weeks 5 & 6
    • Started work on the marketplace and figured out some of the structures

Also from now I will post only important updates here and in the discord news channel. Other than that there will be sneak peaks in the discord server.
  • Hey ed I would like to join but I can’t use discord can we meet in game?
  • Ed You Should Add Farms For Your members