Shall we have a big April 1st day?

Grey reminded me that Easter is April 1st!
So why not have both packs out the same day, with maybe bunyzilla and Trollzilla ;)?
But ofc this is just a suggestion, at the end @CosmicCow @SirKewberth shall decide :)

Comments

• Lol they unban you to then ban you and then are like APRIL FOOLS. Priceless SIKE. O_O How will Easter and April Fools be handled please inform us <3
  • I think April Fools AND Easter being on the same day is EGGselent! Celebrating two holidays at once! :D
  • Shut the server down for 24 hours... Jk
  • valley said:

I think April Fools AND Easter being on the same day is EGGselent! Celebrating two holidays at once! :D

Seriously valley? I eggspect better from you than to make a pun that cringey. It was eggcruciating just reading it. How do u eggsplain yourself? You should be eggsacuted for making that bad pun. XD
  • valley said:

I think April Fools AND Easter being on the same day is EGGselent! Celebrating two holidays at once! :D

Seriously valley? I eggspect better from you than to make a pun that cringey. It was eggcruciating just reading it. How do u eggsplain yourself? You should be eggsacuted for making that bad pun. XD
    I have nothing to eggsplain about! My eggselent pun was INDEED eggselent! >:O

• There was an April’s fool dirt at some stage..... I think.... 25k for some dirt..?
    I’m not sure, I remembered there was a video with it...
  • jim04jim04 Member
    edited March 2018
    The dirt was an april fools hat ,or the beaglepuss I cant remember which one was which.
  • They shouldn't do both at same time, because then Qbees might not have enough cubits for both packs.
  • lucaaa795 said:

They shouldn't do both at same time, because then Qbees might not have enough cubits for both packs.

Well then maybe Qbees could support the game and buy cubits if they want both
    There are some free-to-play players who get cubits by selling and doing tap joy offers as our main income. It is harder to earn cubits this way...
    I think that there should be a slight time gap....
  • if feel as a person that sells for cubits and buys for cubits that we still should most of the items will be resold after about a week so what will it matter
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Its just sad that they didnt think about it and made something like an easter and a fools hat combined...
  • Grey reminded me that Easter is April 1st!
    So why not have both packs out the same day, with maybe bunyzilla and Trollzilla ;)?
    But ofc this is just a suggestion, at the end @CosmicCow @SirKewberth shall decide :)

Not trying to be rude, but didn't I already mention this?

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Flamerock said:

Grey reminded me that Easter is April 1st!

Not trying to be rude, but didn't I already mention this?

Probs you already said it, but such things are easy to miss if people dont read every thread/activity wall post
  • What should we have? i think we should have "Easter"