Quitted for last 3 month, what happened since then?

Hello! I guess none know me here except Nevarwhale and his friends but still, I'm Back! I would like to get a summary about all what happened since the farmer almanac update and the end of the each day one raffle winner thing. I would like to know for the updates but also everything else, thanks for your cooperation!

Comments

• Well Space_Fetus is now in charge of events and he is on a roll... There has been some big events, Valentine's update came and there is a build contest, parkour event and Valentine story comp, lots of new vanity items in the pack like heart wings, heart hat, flower, red angel wings, luv mobile etc. I don't remember if the farmer almanac came before or after Christmas but in the Christmas pack there was a sleigh, new decorations like Xmas chests, box of blocks, there were also some Rares like snowman costume, penguin pet, carry cane etc. I think that's all.... :)
  • valley said:

Well Space_Fetus is now in charge of events and he is on a roll... There has been some big events, Valentine's update came and there is a build contest, parkour event and Valentine story comp, lots of new vanity items in the pack like heart wings, heart hat, flower, red angel wings, luv mobile etc. I don't remember if the farmer almanac came before or after Christmas but in the Christmas pack there was a sleigh, new decorations like Xmas chests, box of blocks, there were also some Rares like snowman costume, penguin pet, carry cane etc. I think that's all.... :)

Thanks for the news, seem that I missed some huge things... news 'bout the farming (crops) stuff? I guess those items you told me about are super expensive, can't afford them...