Summer Camping Pack?

Last year's Summer Bummer pack was really cute, and everyone for a long time has wanted a camping pack so why not make this year's Summer pack a camping one? :O

It could possibly include some of the following:

Decor

Tent (Green, blue, pink, red, yellow)
Small Fire
Firepit
Beaten Grass Path 25x per pack
Hammock
Sleeping Bag (Green, blue, pink, red yellow)
Lantern
Folding Chair (Green, blue, pink, red, yellow)

Items

Day Night Stamp
Marshmallow (just a little thing for display, like the cut rose)
Toasted Marshmallow
S'mores

Clothing

Stick [Uncommon] [Hand]
Marshmallow onna Stick [Rare] [Hand]
Burnt Marshmallow onna Stick [Rare] [Hand]
Sleeping Bag [Very Rare] [Costume] (A qbee that hops around in a zipped up sleeping bag)

I'll add more when I think of some. But, in the meanwhile you guys can put your thoughts in the comments :D

Comments

• Oh my god LOVE THE COSTUMES! +1000000
  • THIS AN EPIC SUGGESTION!!!!! +1111111111111111111111111111, etc, etc...
  • FAIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, REPLACE THE SUMMER PACK MAKE THIS A THING ALREADY +999999999999
  • +1 T-T i want this :O
  • +1for tent
  • there u go +1
  • edited February 2018
    Wasn’t this already a suggestion in a post?

And didn’t someone named =Captain NoahIsCool= And someone named reaper Seth suggest like 50% of this stuff before?

Idk I just recall something like this happening

And didn’t nobody react to his suggestion like people are reacting to this one?

Hmmmmmmm sounds fishy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:/
  • Wasn’t this already a suggestion in a post?

And didn’t someone named =Captain NoahIsCool= And someone named reaper Seth suggest like 50% of this stuff before?

Hmmmmmmm sounds fishy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think basically everyone that has posted an idea thread has had similar ideas to these. I don't doubt you have had the idea before, I'm just adding my ideas to what I've seen everyone else request, plus the more people that post stuff about a camping pack will maybe make SirKew and Cos think about it a little more since so many people are interested in the idea.
  • IridescentIridescent In your toilet.Member
    +1 for the marshmallows! :o
  • +1 for everything :D

Could use an alternative for the bunny pjs xd
  • Wasn’t this already a suggestion in a post?

Hmmmmmmm sounds fishy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think basically everyone that has posted an idea thread has had similar ideas to these. I don't doubt you have had the idea before, I'm just adding my ideas to what I've seen everyone else request, plus the more people that post stuff about a camping pack will maybe make SirKew and Cos think about it a little more since so many people are interested in the idea.
    Sorry I was in a bad mood at the time, didn’t mean to come off rude.

No hard feelings?