Backpacks?

Just had idea, what if there was a backpack item or a suitcase or something, that added another row to your inventory before you slow down? I personally don’t need this bc I usually just have warp food and glass and some few items in my inventory but I used to have the most crowded inventory ever, so.......thoughts?

Comments

• Been suggested before but there was no unanimous vote
  • Been suggested before but there was no unanimous vote

Yep, but I don't think it is really needed since we already have a perk that gives you more slots, and like you said, glass items or just be organized ;)
  • Some people (me) just have a room dedicated to storing items, so after every trip they take, their inventory can be emptied.
  • I like the idea of backpacks but the adding an extra row thing I don't like
  • It’s been suggested twice actually. Maybe more.. but I wouldn’t dought this opinion has came through a lot of people’s minds.
  • Yea 1+ I know people have storages and have perks but I have both perks to increase slots and still then, I need more storage. I hate it when someone's buying half dirt and I just stored away my half dirt and I have to go back to my realm and lose the holla so I normally keep stuff on me but I would like a suitcase or backpack added.