Vend Made Me Buy Something I Did Not Want

So i was at this vend shop, i noticed something i really wanted before but it was really overpriced so i said no when i left i realized my cubits were less now i checked my inventory and i had bought the hat! ;-; It was waaaay to overpriced. (why does dis keep happening to me) is it a mobile thing? cause im playing in mobile

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I feel like the buttons are kind of close and you could easily hit the wrong one by mistake. Maybe just be more careful when hitting them.

One time I had a sand block in a vending machine for 10,000c and this happened to somebody though lol. So, I guess you aren’t the only one.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited February 2018
    Little tip,When you go out,put all ur c at ur realm
  • LiteRary said:

Does someone have permission in your room/realm?

Maybe he/she lowered price of vend. Otherwise l don't know. Send a ticket, contact support.

umm it was in another realm. Not my realm also it sorta glitched when i pressed no, it still boight the item
  • Relateable. I accidentally put my sportsmobile in someones inventory and because i was in a race i didnt see their name and i didnt focus so i pressed yes. Whoops. I have a dorkmobile now.
  • @LumpyTheLegend and that is my dorkmobile that I donated to ya :D also try contact cc support
  • Contact support or leave it because there is nothing that can be done. Did you select "Yes"?
  • _Elf said:

Contact support or leave it because there is nothing that can be done. Did you select "Yes"?

I pressed no