Huge Issue! Valentine 2017 Archived Incorrectly!

edited February 2018 in Bug Reports
With the now accessible Valentines Build Comp from last year the pixels did not transfer over correctly, this can be seen best in room two, three, and four where none of the pixels are pulled. Here is a screentshot of Cubic Moms build and then Will shall post a correct photo of what it originally looked like below :)! Room 1 is correct but the others have been butchered lol.

Comments

• This is the pic, so sad, also why are the plots removed? Grey’s valentine build got ruined just because the green plot is no longer there, just bottomless!
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    It was an error when they were archived indeed, but I don't think anything can be done about this since the original rooms have already been changed after we all went back to take our items.
    Regarding the green rental blocks, I think they were removed so people can't build there anymore, so again nothing that can be done about that XD
    Honestly, I'm love the fact that we get to see them there at the museum so I'll take whatever I can get.
  • Yes!I can laugh ! ah my throat! X0 *coughcough* like world reknown art mona lisa so much imitation pruducts XD