Graphics bug pls help!

Report MasterReport Master Member
edited February 2018 in Help Requests
Hi i have a problem, im playing on pc and i just clicked on bad resolution button and it looks like (photos dropped), and i cant do anything cos the screen cant show me settings pls help
(sorry for mention but i need instant help @gdog @SirKewberth @Horus @space_fetus )

Comments

• Restart the game. Then the load screen would appear like it should. If it doesn't work, go to settings and reclick on "Fullscreen". Then it would work =)
  • Restart the app
  • Report MasterReport Master Member
    edited February 2018

Restart the app

Restart the game. Then the load screen would appear like it should. If it doesn't work, go to settings and reclick on "Fullscreen". Then it would work =)

how to restart?
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    you might need to manually change the resolution.
    Go to
    c:/ > users > (your user name) > appdata > roaming > cubic
    open up the settings file in notepad and change the resolution to something that fits your screen.
    Change the top 2 lines to this would give you a smaller windowed version that would let you at settings at least
    Graphics.Resolution=1280,720
    Graphics.Fullscreen=false
  • gdog said:

you might need to manually change the resolution.
    Go to
    c:/ > users > (your user name) > appdata > roaming > cubic
    open up the settings file in notepad and change the resolution to something that fits your screen.
    Change the top 2 lines to this would give you a smaller windowed version that would let you at settings at least
    Graphics.Resolution=1280,720
    Graphics.Fullscreen=false

TYSM gdog i wuw u it works #bestmod tysm tysm
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    No problem, closing as this is solved.
This discussion has been closed.