The project "Pelago Rebuilt"

Aloha everyone, and thanks for reading despite of my bad english!

Project Pelago rebuilt is my attempt to recreate the island of Pelago as i always imagined it, with its respective towns, cities, flora and fauna.
The idea started with an early story that i wrote and took place in the island.

This is what i built so far, staring by my realm:

The soldiers need a place to gather, and i need a place to live:

The room of crafting and storage:

The alchemy room!

And now, we leave the fort to take a look at the town of Merriwynne:

Also called "Gate to Pelago" since its the first town you visit, and the entrace to the island.

The Silt Striders are giant arthropods, they were once tamed and used as a means of transport in Pelago. It is said that their numbers were reduced long ago, when an unknow cataclysm wiped out most of them.

They are an small part of the alien nature of the island, and one of the only non-hostile creatures that can be found out there.

As a bonus; a picture of the town from an amazing angle.

Now we leave the town, and here is where we enter to the wilderness:

The green lung of the Pelago. The ash trees are the reliable proof of what nature is capable of doing in order to make its way ..and survive.

The most hostile part of the island, the ashlands, are the remains of the cataclysm.

Leaving the ashlands as fast as posible, we head to our last destination:

This is the biggest city of Pelago, and even if its fully done, more expansions are being planned for this beautiful city.

This is all for now, until i get enough money to afford more rooms.

Its amazing how, according to the map, all what i built is just the 10% of the entire island, but its a beginning!

The realm name is Pablo_Leon95, feel free to visit me anytime! But the room of Oakheart is placed at the very entrace of my realm, because it must be easy to find (Building contest, gg). Aside of that, the world is fully explorable!

"Can you hear it? its the call of magic..."

Comments

• Thanks!
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited February 2018
    Just amazing =D
    I love the fact you created a whole story and realms linked together
  • Im happy to hear it! :D
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Beautiful project! I like your building style :D
  • That’s astonishing! I really love how you incorporated everything in there and each build looks really detailed. Amazing work!
  • *KeySpirits**KeySpirits* Member
    edited February 2018
    Raizuseku said:

That’s astonishing! I really love how you incorporated everything in there and each build looks really detailed. Amazing work!

Thanks for the feedback! But i still think that it doesnt have enough dirt.

Beautiful project! I like your building style :D

Why thank you, kind sir... ;D
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    lucaaa795 said:

Still scamming to get cubits for more rooms? XDDDD

Are you done with your negativity on other players? It's awful...

• Goodwork! Looking forward to see more of these.

Btw does the realm have a tip piggy?
  • No it doesnt, why?
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    A. Nothing wrong with your english
    B. Awesome builds. Keep it up!
  • Thanks, means a lot.
  • No it doesnt, why?

Planning to donate just a little bit of cubits for future realms
  • *Rushes to place one*
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Looking great. Well done and keep it up. :)
  • Looks great!
    Merrywyne? Are you sure it’s not a clone of the Brandywine river in “TheLordofTheRings?”
  • Lol, these names are very similar xP
  • Pablo tart!
  • Pablo tart!

<u< heh.

• Hey Keyspirits =] , I would like to donate you a 100x100 forest room (it has not been placed) and a nuke. You can mine it for it's resources then build or simply nuke ^^. I looked for a donation table but could not find one. Let me know where one is (I can easily find) and I'll drop it off. If the room is too big, sell it to buy smaller room(s).
  • Miss Joy said:

Hey Keyspirits =] , I would like to donate you a 100x100 forest room (it has not been placed) and a nuke. You can mine it for it's resources then build or simply nuke ^^. I looked for a donation table but could not find one. Let me know where one is (I can easily find) and I'll drop it off. If the room is too big, sell it to buy smaller room(s).

Woah, thank you so much! I dont have one, or money to buy one, so if you allow me to add you, you can hand it to me personally @u@
  • Good to finally run into you in the game Keyspirits. Enjoy the realm and hopefully you can show me your finished work.
  • Miss Joy said:

Good to finally run into you in the game Keyspirits. Enjoy the realm and hopefully you can show me your finished work.

Maybe if you had let me add you it would be easier to locate you later, dont you think? xD Thx again for the room and the nuke.
  • daammnn thats awesome