New bumper idea! :o

I have a new bumper idea! The bumper is called: the timer bumper. You set a time you want on the bumper (maximum = 10 mins) and then it will act like a timer. Once the timer is finished, it will do a system message saying times up! This would be very useful for hide n seek games.

Comments

• Isn't that like the car racing bumper but not for cars? It's a great idea and really useful +1
  • Yep, why not. Can have another utility for building challenges for example... Seems to be a "parkour/game" item btw =)
  • edited February 2018
    Thats right, joystick, and elf it is like the race bumper :)
  • -1 it'd be annoying as its Probs happen for everyone in the realm
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    +1 would be nice, maybe for a timer with hide and seek to let the people search and then the seeker seeks when timer is done

Also meterialist, why -1? Yes it maybe happens for everyone in the realm but its only 1 pop up.... also if you dont want to participate in such events then do you even have a problem with it?
  • +1 could also be used for build contests - who can build what in lets say 10mins
  • edited February 2018
    I think this bumper should be added, lots of people likeit too :) thanks for all the + 1s guys :)
    Also, materialist, i think that it would be good that people who come in the realm and the timer is running, they wont be counted for anything. Edit: i read that wrong, and when i read it right, i dont understand what you mean, materialist
  • Yes this would be useful in many ways
  • +1 nice