Farming?

Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
edited February 2018 in General Chat
Just a question, do you guys still farm?

Mobile users: please check the poll

Comments

• Yes, I do... Slowly, but I do ^^
  • I updated the poll :)
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Yeah I still farm. Up to 157874 crops harvested.
    This is mainly all wheat too which takes way longer than corn. So that number could be way higher if you get what I mean.
    Got tractor ages ago. Redid my farms layout recently to 3x2x80 rows for easy farming and seeding. Got a scarecrow, Now I'm just stocking up on crops for recube stuff in the future.
    It's still fun but kinda a chore at the same time lul. I never sell my crops for c, I'm more of a hoarder.

• I’m not farming atm but later in the year i will hopefully redo my farm set up and get going again
  • edited February 2018
    For the if you answered no part (i answered no) i just put o dont have the time. But thats not the true reason, the true reason is because all my crops died and i gave up. Also because i was super close to getting a tractor
  • Farming still has a use :)
  • I still farm.... i don’t sell my crops for c yet (my farm still needs improvement)
  • Not a mobile user, so I didn't take the poll. I still farm because I want the recubes. But since I travel, I sometimes have to time it to harvest a crop before my trip, let the soil sit empty as I can't plant or harvest while gone since I still don't have sprinklers yet (not a high enough level yet). I also had a couple of busy weeks and lost a few sets of crops, so it's still going really slowly for me. But I'm not in a rush. It is pretty boring, IMO, but at least it is better than berry/cotton/rubber gathering, which is the all time most boring thing to do in the game to me.
  • I love farming so much <3. Before farming I did not really have anything and no C in my pocket. Any items I owned were given to me by my friends and it kind of made me sad because despite all the hardwork I have done for three years I had nothing to show for it per say. Things like buying doors was always a stress because I would have to find the cubits to purchase. Selling smaller scale things like wands only brought in C overtime but recube items sell fairly fast. I have made over 60k since starting to sell crops since mid December. It not only has allowed me to prosper I can help others now too <3! Being able to earn C despite not being a business man has made my gaming experience much better.

I fear future changes to farming like seed planters because it will crash the recube economy, people will grow bored of farming, then move on leaving a now ruined market behind. Color me surprised that the 1c-1rc ratio is still holding.
  • I like and dont like farming.
    My goal was 100k recubes. Reached it, now im wondering if i should keep going.
  • I figured by now it be like 5 corn for one 1c lol.
  • I farmed whole year then i use 9k recubes buy scrubs sell them 1c each :^
  • Yes scrubs sell well at 1c each it is amazing! Also trunks and recubes flowers <3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i just went to level 12 and im already 33%to 13
    just got the tractor perk so now sparing for the tractor
    i harvested 15846 crops
  • i dont farm because its boring. a video game should never be boring. i dont see the point of it if its not fun. the only reason why video games exist is for fun. if there is no fun then im not interested.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I'm busy because of school but I plant wheat so I don't have to get on every other day like with corn :D Much easier lol
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

i dont farm because its boring. a video game should never be boring. i dont see the point of it if its not fun. the only reason why video games exist is for fun. if there is no fun then im not interested.

yeah its indeed boring, but i do it purely to help other people :P
  • Sometimes, when i have the time, and when my mobile device doesnt lag as much as before
  • So Gdog, how do you get recubes to pay for all your farming? Have you just collected lots? @gdog