Why don't we make wings wearable with robes? [MAKE THIS POSSIBLE]

Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
edited February 2018 in Suggestions & Comments
Everybody wants to wear their Dark Angels over their Black Robes at some point. Then you realize...TO HECK WITH THAT IDEA, you can't do it.

Or perhaps...Valentine Wings on a Red Robe...well sucks to be you, it doesn't work.

I think we should make wings wearable with the robes. I considered what would happen to scarves and other neckwear, and we could just do the same, even though the scarves would be overlapped, it doesn't matter. It's just for the wings, all about the wings!

Comments

• Yeah! +1
    My multiple accesory bars idea could be used here :v
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is my entire life struggle
  • Everybody wants to wear their Dark Angels over their Black Robes at some point. Then you realize...TO HECK WITH THAT IDEA, you can't do it.

Or perhaps...Valentine Wings on a Red Robe...well sucks to be you, it doesn't work.

I think we should make wings wearable with the robes. I considered what would happen to scarves and other neckwear, and we could just do the same, even though the scarves would be overlapped, it doesn't matter. It's just for the wings, all about the wings!

yessss yesssss yesssss
    +999
  • I think it's for the best because wings even look weird with wigs :/ Unless you were the robe backwards :D
  • Yea, I was sad I couldn't wear my wings with my new scarf...I mean my neck gets cold flying around. However, it's even crazier that we can't have wings with robes. I mean, if we want to dress up like angels, I'd want to wear a robe and have wings.
  • Yeah they could have robes overwrite shirts otherwise it would be hard to code and add it and stuff
  • yes +1 please +1
  • robertosrobertos Member
    edited February 2018
    Sometimes I Think That Those Faded Robes Would Look Good With Wings, Or Having Different Color Lining or however it is called, If you watched Harry Potter you know what I mean xD
    b3achy said:

Yea, I was sad I couldn't wear my wings with my new scarf...I mean my neck gets cold flying around. However, it's even crazier that we can't have wings with robes. I mean, if we want to dress up like angels, I'd want to wear a robe and have wings.

Reading your comment made me think of Mercy, from Overwatch, Strange, Huh?
  • We could perhaps use that good-for-nothing beard slot as an extra wing-and-robe combo, if you understand what I mean!
  • But.... What would happen with the invisibility cloak....? Your wings would be floating weird. @robertos , what are you referring to? I think I understand, but I'm a Harry Potter superfan, so I should definitely know.
  • Make costumes wear hats also >:o

+1 because it is very epic :3
  • @DsBerrypaw Probably The Devs Would Make That Impossible, Just like wearing Headless with Inv. Robe :P
  • +1 on the idea +2 for your explanation