Hi everyone today's suggestions are about New pets

Ok so guys I have some good news...I went to cubic castle support today and made a post about how cool it would be to have a new pet that we would like....and they said if we could all agree to a pet that everyone would like that they would put that new pet in the new pack in the next cubic castle event.....so my idea was a pet Fox because most foxes are adorable especially baby foxes....So guys I need all of you players to come up with a pet we all can play with...and there will be votes ... whatever comes to ur mind and the others like will be our new next pet we all can buy

Comments

• Ok guys you wanna know why I came up with foxes because I was on Google the other day and I saw some red foxes and they were looking adorable so I thought I'm gonna show the players on cubic castle fourms why we should get pet foxes....see look at these pictures
  • green cats, blue cats, yellow cats, red cats, pink cats, white cats, orange cats
  • Ms.PurgeMs.Purge Member
    edited January 2018

Imma people wow...that would be a great idea also
    Or maybe a pet Owl that can move it's head around and goes hoohoo I'd really want to see a pet that everyone one and anyone will agree on
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

green cats, blue cats, yellow cats, red cats, pink cats, white cats, orange cats

Ms.Purge said:

Imma people wow...that would be a great idea also
    Or maybe a pet Owl that can move it's head around and goes hoohoo I'd really want to see a pet that everyone one and anyone will agree on

Fun part is that i already suggested these xD

But yeah a fox pet would be nice

Maybe nice would be a fox pet but white (added pictures)
  • Snake Pet. .___.
  • Cool
  • A fish? That jumps instead of swimming?

Nah.... maybe a mini Trex would be cool