Crops wilting

I need to know exactly how many hours it is before your crops wilt if you don't water them, or just if you plant tomatoes with Quality soil(Best soil,120 RE) do you need to water them once or twice? Btw thanks if you gave an answer.

Comments

• LiteRary said:

All soils have same option except grow time. Rocky is basic, decent is fast, great soil lets grow plants as fast as possible.

When you water plant, 12 hours later it will need water again. But you have 12 hours more for watering l guess.

You can ask your question here too ;

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/13484/farm-update-guide-ask-your-farm-pack-questions-here#latest

So should i water my tomatoes once? Or twice? Since it takes them around 30 hours to grow
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    let me correct you all here.... you only need to water your crops 1 time every 24 hours!!!
    no longer then that or they would start to die.
    Less then 24 hours is not needed unless you think you can't get back to water them before the 24 hours are up.

Also... just because the soil appears to be dry, doesn't mean they need water.
    Just remember when you gave your crops water the last time and see how much of the 24 hours you have left to water again(write it down, put it in your schedule... whatever helps to remind you of the time to water crops).

So 12 hours, 6 hours, it doesn't matter if you do that. As long as it is not more then 24 hours since last time you watered them.

oh extra fact: once they are fully grown, you don't need to water them again.
  • I have found with tomatoes that you will need to water them once when you plant them and once more before they are fully grown if you are using the best/great/quality soil as it takes longer than 24 hours for them to be done. If you miss the second watering, some might still grow but most will whither.
  • Okay thanks guys