Need a WinRAR version of the game

I'm trying to play on my old laptop, but it seems that i couldn't install the Standalone version (I can't run Steam, so don't ask me to play on Steam) and even almost all .exe flies.

So I (read the title)
Thanks

Comments

• SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    I Think Untall then install to the newer version
  • Naegi Kun said:

I Think Untall then install to the newer version

I had tried this before this discussion was made. ._.

• Could you elaborate on what you mean by a WinRAR version?
  • Kiofspa said:

Could you elaborate on what you mean by a WinRAR version?

A compressed and installed version. That's all

• Please be more specific why you need WinRAR even though you can download executioner file installer from cubic castles site
    Is there an error? or it can probably a malware or a viruses corrupting your files
  • Wuffy said:

Please be more specific why you need WinRAR even though you can download executioner file installer from cubic castles site
    Is there an error? or it can probably a malware or a viruses corrupting your files

Might be both. I can't install the CubicCastlesWindowsSetup.exe, that's why I'm asking for a compressed version of it, or a compressed installed game (Install the game, then turn it to one .rar or .zip file)
  • KiofspaKiofspa Member
    edited February 2016
    After quite a while of my slow brain processing how the game files are saved, I finally came up with what you are asking for.

https://www.mediafire.com/?y57agdwha83bd0a

In this zipped folder there are two folders that contain 2 separate subfolders.

You place the folder named "Cubic Castles" on your desktop, or anywhere you find convenient.

The other folder is "Cubic", the game's actual files. They go in %appdata% which is actually "C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming". To access this folder quickly I recommend doing Windows Key + R and typing in "%appdata%" without the quotes. Just toss the folder named "Cubic" in this directory.

Now, simply run Cubic.exe from the first folder, and enjoy the game.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited February 2016
    Kiofspa said:

After quite a while of my slow brain processing how the game files are saved, I finally came up with what you are asking for.

You place the folder named "Cubic Castles" on your desktop, or anywhere you find convenient.

The other folder is "Cubic", the game's actual files. They go in %appdata% which is actually "C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming". To access this folder quickly I recommend doing Windows Key + R and typing in "%appdata%" without the quotes. Just toss the folder named "Cubic" in this directory.

Thank you for the files! I've managed to run CC
    But....there's a new problem: What I saw was "Sync, Out OF Range", but sounds from the game can be heard. My laptop might be old, but it's 100% able to run CC (I checked the requirements)

Edit: My laptop can handle a resolution of 2048x1536 pixels max, so there's no way the game could go "Out of range" (800x600 is enough to run CC)
  • CD87 said:

Kiofspa said:

But....there's a new problem: What I saw was "Sync, Out OF Range", but sounds from the game can be heard. My laptop might be old, but it's 100% able to run CC (I checked the requirements)

Edit: My laptop can handle a resolution of 2048x1536 pixels max, so there's no way the game could go "Out of range" (800x600 is enough to run CC)
    Weird. Try deleting the "Cubic" folder from Appdata. Then run Cubic.exe from the "Cubic Castles" folder. It will re-download the files for the game to run, but don't worry, it doesn't require installing anything.

I believe it may have transferred over my high resolution settings x3

• Kiofspa said:

CD87 said:

Kiofspa said:

Weird. Try deleting the "Cubic" folder from Appdata. Then run Cubic.exe from the "Cubic Castles" folder. It will re-download the files for the game to run, but don't worry, it doesn't require installing anything.

I believe it may have transferred over my high resolution settings x3

It worked. Thanks